Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Saw the new ..."K69" today

TAF
    [QUOTE=Jetboatguru]Lets recap for the slower people (Dave Rankin)
    K-5 team formed in 2004 and been together ever since.
    SS68 drove for Jeff for 1 year and Jeff got back in the seat after purchasing a capsule boat.
    TAF535 formed in 2002 and been together ever since.
    Not much team jumping going on here.
    Maybe you could keep a driver for more than a year! I have already heard rumors that Bryant is tired of having you guys hit on him at the races and he is checking out other options. Billy told me in Long Beach that he overheard Bryant screaming in your trailer "Dave for the love of God, put that thing away I am married and I am straight. And How did you get that donkey in the trailer?" Thats between you guys.
    "
    QUOTE]
    Dang Tony, I'm gunna have to keep tabs on you in San Diego so that these circle boys don't kidnap you across the border to Mexico to the donkey show. I've heard about 'em and I don't go there (Mexico or the other) Just ask Lucky. If things get outa hand maybe my sis'll get it on film. Hey Lucky are you going to be in SD?
    Good Luck!

Wildchild80
    Heck we don't have to kidnap him. Tell him about the donkey and he will be the first one in the car. Besides all we really would have to do is call imigration they will have the green bus there in the pits to haul him back to TJ

lucky
    [QUOTE=Jetboatguru]Lets recap for the slower people (Dave Rankin)
    K-5 team formed in 2004 and been together ever since.
    SS68 drove for Jeff for 1 year and Jeff got back in the seat after purchasing a capsule boat.
    TAF535 formed in 2002 and been together ever since.
    Not much team jumping going on here.
    Maybe you could keep a driver for more than a year! I have already heard rumors that Bryant is tired of having you guys hit on him at the races and he is checking out other options. Billy told me in Long Beach that he overheard Bryant screaming in your trailer "Dave for the love of God, put that thing away I am married and I am straight. And How did you get that donkey in the trailer?" Thats between you guys.
    "
    QUOTE]
    Dang Tony, I'm gunna have to keep tabs on you in San Diego so that these circle boys don't kidnap you across the border to Mexico to the donkey show. I've heard about 'em and I don't go there (Mexico or the other) Just ask Lucky. If things get outa hand maybe my sis'll get it on film. Hey Lucky are you going to be in SD?
    Good Luck! I am now lol -- No not going to make s/d - hey where's that donkey show again ? lmao

Heck we don't have to kidnap him. Tell him about the donkey and he will be the first one in the car. Besides all we really would have to do is call imigration they will have the green bus there in the pits to haul him back to TJ
    You did not just throw the race card!
    Wow, now that is the last defense for the less intelligent.
    Don't make me go to the age card gramps!

fergmeister
    Tag. Found you Rob & Hang. And y'all say dudes in Texas are redneck. Not after reading this stuff.

TAF
    Tag. Found you Rob & Hang. And y'all say dudes in Texas are redneck. Not after reading this stuff.
    Oops he's on to us! Nut'n rong wit B'n red nek! Y'alls seen where I live? BBFE!!! Beyond B.tt F'n Egypt (am I allowed to say that here?)Weez got'm here in AZ too. I done saw one in the mirror dis morn.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011