Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Force Offshore 39 V-hull

2forcefull
    those pictures don't do that boat justice at all, I was at force when they pulled that boat out of the building and took some photo's, in fact the day I was there I seen the unleashed boat heading for the fourty. thought maybe it was going to mead. the sun lit that boat up!!!

ToMorrow44
    After hearing about that accident Im glad I wasnt there. I have no more photos of the boats. I know they are working hard on them. If anyone is in the Fontana area go by and say hi to Brad and John and take some more photos.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    Yeah me too especially because I was trying to hitch a ride on that 32 that Dave was on.
    Can't wait till these boats are done. Force always puts out good stuff.

USCFAN
    Nice looking boat...

BADBLOWN572
    If anyone is in the Fontana area go by and say hi to Brad and John and take some more photos.
    Deano
    Was hanging out with John this past weekend. Apparently he is no longer associated with Force in any way.
    Danny

Parkertime
    If John left Force then what kind of quality will they produce? Evey time people mention Force Johns name is always in the same setence. Who the hell is this brad guy anyways?

unleashed
    If John left Force then what kind of quality will they produce? Evey time people mention Force Johns name is always in the same setence. Who the hell is this brad guy anyways?
    WTF??? John left Force??? No bueno??? Who in the hell they gonna get to fill that void. On another note hopefully a good company will pick John up. He's a standup guy and doesnt BS people.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    I think Brad is the owner..or at least one of them...

USCFAN
    Was John the guy that sat in the office in the warehouse? Owned the all white 29.

Beer-30
    Nice. The west coast needs more builders making 40' boats.
    I think these mfg's better start getting their V bottoms in order because with this market on cat insurance, you can get a big V bottom and save money over a 28' cat if you factor insurance.
    I'm ready to make the change.
    Trade with Baller. He is ready for a large cat w/twins and wants to get rid of that awesome canopied 34' V w/525s. You guys probably have about the same amount of hours.

evil twins
    :skull: Is the 39V force a stepped hull or no, wonder what it will do in catelina water.
    I live in corona, I'll take the digi, and take some pics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast