Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Electra Files For Divorce From Navarro

RitcheyRch
    http://www.nbc4.tv/entertainment/9665422/detail.html
    LOS ANGELES -- An MTV reality show marriage looks to be headed for cancellation.
    Carmen Electra filed for divorce Thursday from rock musician Dave Navarro.
    Electra and former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist Navarro chronicled their November 2003 nuptials on MTV's "'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen and Dave."
    She cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split, according to LA Superior Court documents.
    Electra's publicist announced in July that the childless couple were "amicably separating."
    Navarro currently co-hosts the television talent contest "Rock Star: Supernova."
    Electra just wrapped up filming the movie "I Want Candy."

AZJD
    It gets even better. Navarro is banging Jenna Jameson now and she sold her company, divorced her husband and is moving to L.A. with Dave Navarro!
    Hmmmmm.......Carmen Electra to Jenna Jameson. Would someone let Dave know that is what you call downgrading!
    I have seen Jenna here in town recently and she is not easy on the eyes in person.....BANGED UP!

DeeCandyBar
    It gets even better. Navarro is banging Jenna Jameson now and she sold her company, divorced her husband and is moving to L.A. with Dave Navarro!
    Hmmmmm.......Carmen Electra to Jenna Jameson. Would someone let Dave know that is what you call downgrading!
    I have seen Jenna here in town recently and she is not easy on the eyes in person.....BANGED UP!
    if you thought that was bad you can only imagine what the rest of her looks like...
    http://www.arutzsheva.com/data/image...unnel-gaza.jpg

RitcheyRch
    Didnt know that.

Hardly Satisfied
    I Would Not Say No To Carmen

RitcheyRch
    Isnt that the truth.
    I Would Not Say No To Carmen

IN2-IN2MX
    ROFLMAO. Love the pic!
    I don't think I would say no to Carmen either.

superdave013
    I think she's pissed that Dave won't say out of her makeup.
    And say what you will about Jenna but at least she was not banging Rodman. :yuk:

Kilrtoy
    CARMEN is all hair and make-up, outside of that she is a DOG

Jbb
    CARMEN is all hair and make-up, outside of that she is a DOG
    Woof...?
    http://www.wildboston.com/media-0807...tretch_big.jpg

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast