Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 car fire on rice road

jasonwtc
    it was about 345 sunday saw 2 cars on fire. fire trucks were there putting it out nothing left of the cars anybody know what happened

Hardly Satisfied
    I saw the same thing saw 1 person on the ground next to a car were the fireman were taking care of him. had some more emergency vehicles pass by

Tremor Girl
    2 guys passing into oncoming traffic. First guy went then his buddy followed but couldn't make it in time and went head on to another car. 2 airvac helicopters needed to transport the victims

Captain Dan
    2 guys passing into oncoming traffic. First guy went then his buddy followed but couldn't make it in time and went head on to another car. 2 airvac helicopters needed to transport the victims
    Precisely why I no longer do Rice Road - people are willing to take bigger chances than I, and when they screw up, they take others with them.

CBadDad
    Precisely why I no longer do Rice Road - people are willing to take bigger chances than I, and when they screw up, they take others with them.
    Ditto!

Tremor Girl
    There was another head on about 30 mins after this one happened.

Kilrtoy
    What a F U C K I N Idiot....

jasonwtc
    i take rice rd on none holiday weekends and if i pass i make sure i have time to make it and i don't follow other cars i make sure i am in the lead so i can see the road ahead. busy weekends i take the erhenburg way(not sure on spelling)

HavasuSelect
    Was that the car-b-q with the bronco?

Captain Dan
    i take rice rd on none holiday weekends and if i pass i make sure i have time to make it and i don't follow other cars i make sure i am in the lead so i can see the road ahead. busy weekends i take the erhenburg way(not sure on spelling)
    That might make you the safe passer, but you still have to worry about all the others on the road that don't have a lick of sense. You will take the lead and some jackass (or three) will tuck in right behind you and hope he/she can make it. I've seen people do some stupid shit on Rice Road - only a matter of time until you get tangled up in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast