Light silver metallic
    Ebony Interior
    6spd Tiptronic
    Premium pkg
    Premium Audio pkg
    Heated front seats
    Silk Nappa leather
    4yr 50k warranty
    Full factory service and maintenance included,free.
    Car has 13,255 miles.Located in So California.Asking 38k but Im motivated to sell,so if you have any interest.Make an offer,I need it sold.This used to be my wifes car.Pm or E-mail me for questions or my number. John
    TurboDCB@aol.com
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/jrocket/s4.1.jpg

Jrocket
    Bump

djunkie
    Is this the V-8 one or the Twin Turbo V-6? Can't remember when they changed over.

Cole Trickle
    Is this the V-8 one or the Twin Turbo V-6? Can't remember when they changed over.
    I am pretty sure it's the V8
    Like you I am not sure when they switched over but the year 03-04 rings a bell.
    bitchin ride!!! I have always liked the s4's :crossx:

djunkie
    I am pretty sure it's the V8
    Like you I am not sure when they switched over but the year 03-04 rings a bell.
    bitchin ride!!! I have always liked the s4's :crossx:
    Yes they are bad ass cars. I heard the V-8 car is awesome, but I'd kinda like to get one of the older twin turbo V-6 cars. Oh what fun that would be. :rollside: :rollside:

Jrocket
    Its the 4.2 V8,344hp 6spd auto.Runs good but an 02 turbo with some mods would be sweet.I bought a Mercedes E55 so thats why Im selling this S4.

Cole Trickle
    Its the 4.2 V8,344hp 6spd auto.Runs good but an 02 turbo with some mods would be sweet.I bought a Mercedes E55 so thats why Im selling this S4.
    Nice swap!! The Supercharged E55's are bar none the ultimate sleeper.They will easily put a whooping on most early Z06's from stop light to stop light.
    I think the newer V8 S4's are the way to go if your going to leave it alone.The Twin turbo manual model had tons of potential if modded.

djunkie
    Nice swap!! The Supercharged E55's are bar none the ultimate sleeper.They will easily put a whooping on most early Z06's from stop light to stop light.
    I think the newer V8 S4's are the way to go if your going to leave it alone.The Twin turbo manual model had tons of potential if modded.
    You guys should race for Pinks. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    Yes they are bad ass cars. I heard the V-8 car is awesome, but I'd kinda like to get one of the older twin turbo V-6 cars. Oh what fun that would be. :rollside: :rollside:
    Your not getting anything but a couple diamond flee collars and a baby stroller. :crossx: :220v:

Cole Trickle
    You guys should race for Pinks. :crossx:
    Stop light to stop light he would kill me.(I got a beat down by a guy in a SL55 last year leaving a light)
    spin....spin....spin......
    I told the guy I would only race if we then could get on the freeway and run from 50.(So my car would hook)
    I let off at 120 and he was wayyyyyyyy back :crossx:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast