Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 91 frwy at Lakeview

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Strange for the second day in a row now, I have noticed 4 or 5 people hanging out on the overpass bridge at the 91 frwy at the lakeview exit in the Anaheim area. They are on the east side of the bridge facing the west bound traffic and they have what looks like a tablet PC's in their hands like they are keeping track of something..anyone else notice this or know what's up?? Just curious..

Tequila-John
    Strange for the second day in a row now, I have noticed 4 or 5 people hanging out on the overpass bridge at the 91 frwy at the lakeview exit in the Anaheim area. They are on the east side of the bridge facing the west bound traffic and they have what looks like a tablet PC's in their hands like they are keeping track of something..anyone else notice this or know what's up?? Just curious..
    Possible Survey?

Wet Dream
    In the Chicago area, the information signs were displaying:
    "REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES ON AREA OVERPASSES TO THE POLICE"
    I'm not kidding. This was 2 days before the airline bust last week.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Possible Survey?
    Looks like it.....I was in the wrong lane or else I would have asked one of them..

reDECKulous
    Did they have towels on their heads?

h2oski2fast
    Go figure, it's CalTrans........ One guy surveying with 4 guys supervising.

harddriver
    2nd Day in a row for these guys. Plus a suburban facing on coming traffic just off to the side at the W/B Toll Plaza. Pretty sure they're trying to figure out how to screw people out of even more money with their outrageous tolls. :crossx:

moneypit
    Do they have AK-47's strapped to their sides? :rollside:

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    lol..no towels or weapons that I can see...

Biglue
    When you saw this, was there cones and trucks marking the areas they were working in? If it was Caltrans usually they mark off their work areas. You can't be too careful these days with these radicals.
    Here is a similar story. About a year ago I was at a Target about a mile from my house. I noticed there was middle eastern man snapping pictures away at the entry of the store while another one leaned up against a pilar at the entrance. I thought it was pretty funny. On my way out, about ten minutes later I noticed the same man walking back from the parking lot and was maybe 20 yards from the entrance of the store now and began taking more pics of the front of the store. Again with the same guy following closely behind him. I thought these two were way out of place and the pictures of a Target are not quite a tourist thing. I figured I'd better be a good citizen and do something about it. I walked up to him and I asked him "what's with all the pictures?" He spoke almost no English and was real sketchy. I notified the security on the parking lot and I called the Carson Sherrif's station to make sure some real authority knowing about it. Hopefully it was a false alarm but I felt I couldn't take that chance. Especially that close to my home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast