Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long travel Desert Dynamics buggy for sale (LS1/Mendy)

djunkie
    awwwwhahahahaha, this has got to be the funniest spam i've ever read....two ballers and djunkie shottin the shiat about being non-ballers, hahahahahaha.................... :crossx:
    Who invited you to our hijacking? :crossx: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
    Who invited you to our hijacking? :crossx: :crossx:
    as you can tell i was bored, and i was also hopping that maybe bradin had a pic of jen in that sandcar.... :crossx: oh and dave f-off biatch, get ta work.... :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    awwwwhahahahaha, this has got to be the funniest spam i've ever read....two ballers and djunkie shottin the shiat about being non-ballers, hahahahahaha.................... :crossx:
    Just trying to keep it at the top.
    Dan and I are nowhere near being ballers!!!Shoot we struggle to make the mortgage. :cry:
    If I lived at Home like Djunkie I would step up and buy a DCB. Dave must be a pimp as he got his girl and shares a bunk bed with a his 12 y/o brother and has star wars sheets.
    He is probably really good at "Baby pumps" so he dosen't wake the family!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    as you can tell i was bored, and i was also hopping that maybe bradin had a pic of jen in that sandcar.... :crossx: oh and dave f-off biatch, get ta work.... :crossx: :crossx:
    This might not be a picture with a Sandcar but maybe her picture with a dragster will work!!??(5 seconds or less :crossx: )
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91100_0547.jpg

76ANTHONY
    This might not be a picture with a Sandcar but maybe her picture with a dragster will work!!??(5 seconds or less :crossx: )
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91100_0547.jpg
    woooooohoooooooo, now that womans a selling point.... :crossx: unless you watch the waltons and live at home with star wars sheets on your bed

TOBTEK
    NO!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey "D"..... I have a rhino for ya. come on down to San Marcos and get it out of the garage... sux to have the new GT conti outside with the dumb rhino inside... lame.

JB in so cal
    Hey "D"..... I have a rhino for ya. come on down to San Marcos and get it out of the garage... sux to have the new GT conti outside with the dumb rhino inside... lame.
    problems, problems, problems

djunkie
    Just trying to keep it at the top.
    Dan and I are nowhere near being ballers!!!Shoot we struggle to make the mortgage. :cry:
    If I lived at Home like Djunkie I would step up and buy a DCB. Dave must be a pimp as he got his girl and shares a bunk bed with a his 12 y/o brother and has star wars sheets.
    He is probably really good at "Baby pumps" so he dosen't wake the family!! :crossx:
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!! How'd you know about the Star Wars sheets? STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
    problems, problems, problems
    Ya really. :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!! How'd you know about the Star Wars sheets? STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    It's a gift
    I should have my own syndicated talk show.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast