Thread: N/W boaters, call in sick Friday and boat ???

1968Droptop
    Bad Luck Tony and I are calling in sick this coming Friday (18th). Wanna join us for a day of boating fun ? Was thinking about going to Sammamish, but if others want to come we're open to other lakes ?

malcolm
    That's the bummer about working for the family business, makes it next to impossible to call in sick. :argue:

1968Droptop
    That's the bummer about working for the family business, makes it next to impossible to call in sick. :argue:
    Oh I remember that all too well. Been there done that. We'll tip an extra one back for you Malcolm .

JETBOY03
    woohoo im in.

squirt'nmyload
    Bad Luck Tony and I are calling in sick this coming Friday (18th). Wanna join us for a day of boating fun ? Was thinking about going to Sammamish, but if others want to come we're open to other lakes ?
    i'm in.....does that mean you guys will come down to AZ??????

Captain Assin' Off
    I'm in , a day of boating sounds great to me! I'll head down Friday morning, bring the wife, we'll go wherever, oh wait...I don't own a boat anymore?

1968Droptop
    I'm in , a day of boating sounds great to me! I'll head down Friday morning, bring the wife, we'll go wherever, oh wait...I don't own a boat anymore?
    You know there's always room in my boat for you two !! Actually only room for your wife, but that damn ring on her finger must mean you have to go as well Seriously, there can easily be room for you guys if you want ?

Scoobinator
    call in sick you crazy how am i gonna pay for the full

1968Droptop
    call in sick you crazy how am i gonna pay for the full
    I'm assuming you meant fuel, if that's the case...no chit ! Good thing I get 5 paid sick (I mean boating) days a year.