Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Labor Day Condo

cc322
    Our condo is available for the upcoming Labor Day holiday if anyone is interested. Just had a cancelation. Rate is 110.00 a night with a three night min.

lewiville
    any info, and pic?

CBadDad
    This is a nice place. I've stayed there before and I'll be staying there again.

cc322
    It's yours Brett. You know the routine.. :rollside:

redneckgirl
    This is a nice place. I've stayed there before and I'll be staying there again.
    I'll second that!!!
    How was the vacation Craig???
    RNG

cc322
    I'll second that!!!
    How was the vacation Craig???
    RNG
    It was great Shelley, boating midweek is fantastic, no lines at the ramps no stress, and great weather. Oh yeah no more Captins though :cry: Now back to the grind, worst of all I go on call Tuesday Oh well gotta make some more money.

Hotcobra270
    hey Craig,
    I might be interested.. Let me see if I can get my buddy and his wife to come

craiginlaverne
    Damn!! Wish I can get out for Labor Day weekend. The first game of the season(pop warner football) is on Labor Day weekend!!! Can you you guys beleive that? for the past four seasons my son has played, Labor Day weekend has always been left alone so families can have some kind of life before the long season starts. Practice- tues, thurs, sat. Games on Sundays.Right now they practicing mon-fri all though August. Well, you all fun and drink some for me!!

ratso
    Damn!! Wish I can get out for Labor Day weekend. The first game of the season(pop warner football) is on Labor Day weekend!!! Can you you guys beleive that? for the past four seasons my son has played, Labor Day weekend has always been left alone so families can have some kind of life before the long season starts. Practice- tues, thurs, sat. Games on Sundays.Right now they practicing mon-fri all though August. Well, you all fun and drink some for me!!
    I always thought baseball and t-ball were the worst ones as far as biting into your time...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast