Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie cove on Folsom

riverroyal
    from vacaville,or walnut creek area???just curious,and how big is it compared to havasu?

Dave C
    damn....... grads is the king of folsom....
    Riverroyal... about an hour drive (w/ no traffic) comparable in size but Havasu probably has much more shore line but folsom has a lot less boat traffic.
    but if you are in vacaville its a 20 minute drive to both Berryessa and the delta....

riverroyal
    damn....... grads is the king of folsom....
    Riverroyal... about an hour drive (w/ no traffic) comparable in size but Havasu probably has much more shore line but folsom has a lot less boat traffic.
    but if you are in vacaville its a 20 minute drive to both Berryessa and the delta....
    you get for 600k to 800k????within 30 45 minutes of walnut creek :idea:

Dave C
    LMAO.. I didn't know you were a poet... :rollside: :rollside:
    well love between 2 people is beautiful........ love between 4-5 people is sheer poetry :idea:

Dave C
    nothing..... J/K
    in that price there are some very close to WCK. but probably smaller houses than you are used to :cry:
    real estate values (http://www.dqnews.com/ZIPSFC.shtm) YOu want contra costa county.
    PM me if you need directions.

riverroyal
    nothing..... J/K
    in that price there are some very close to WCK. but probably smaller houses than you are used to :cry:
    real estate values (http://www.dqnews.com/ZIPSFC.shtm) YOu want contra costa county.
    PM me if you need directions.
    how bout vacaville?my wife has cousins there,she has a office she can tranfer too,get us out of socal

acatitude
    in that area your looking at youd probably decide to go to berryessa, and not folsom. folsom is small, rough, unprotected launch areas and usually low on water this time of year...... water staying up this year which is nice.... berryessa always seems to be full and much bigger.... your also close to the delta which will accomodate whatever type boating you like...... if you move rent for a while and see where ya want to buy... lots of nice areas around sac to walnut creek....

RitcheyRch
    Very nice. Me likey

Dave C
    Vacaville has much bigger houses but smaller community. traffic sucks. you dollar will go farther. They are almost done with the new Martinez bridge too
    BTW you can find bigger houses in WCK, concord, etc. (i.e. Diablo Valley) They are just harder to find. Antioch has some newer bigger stuff. Look around. With that kind of $$ you should do OK. The key is to stay out of the Bay Area.
    Where is your work going to be?
    how bout vacaville?my wife has cousins there,she has a office she can tranfer too,get us out of socal

acatitude
    for about 800k you can get a fixer house on the water at discovery bay

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast