Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Time for a change in careers

BshyBvrGirl
    UPDATE:
    I would like to thank all of you who finally PM'd me for dates. You have all been penciled in...
    It's nice to know bushy-beaver fat chicks can get some lovin' too!

ECeptor
    Exactly! He didn't even ask about what I did for a living. And the fact of the matter is that, yes, I do see people we work with in the community from time to time. It's our job! We help give training and support to people with disabilities to get them back out there working and living as independently as possible. There are times it's embarassing or scenes happen or it gets uncomfortable, but it goes with the territory.
    If he had just asked, we could have had a good laugh about the whole situation. But like you said, he's not even worth being in the picture casually as a friend.
    Hey, it could be worse...you could be an engineer...like me!

seanv
    i woulda busted up laughing at that one...with you! he obviously isnt confident enough to handle situations with "special" people. your far better off and im sure the good guys will pop up when ur not looking so hard.
    btw. im a single guy and it's a bitch to find a smart sexy chick in az without a truckload of baggage so i feel you.

Sleek-Jet
    i woulda busted up laughing at that one...with you! he obviously isnt confident enough to handle situations with "special" people. your far better off and im sure the good guys will pop up when ur not looking so hard.
    btw. im a single guy and it's a bitch to find a smart sexy chick in az without a truckload of baggage so i feel you.
    Yeah, but look where you live... you need to move up to Scottsdale with Jordy... at least those chicks have money...
    For money or food, a guy will put up with alot... :idea:

Phat Matt
    NOT A DAMN ONE!!!
    total crime imo! Hello...amateur fluffer! Anybody out there?!!
    Maybe you should post a pic exploiting your skills. :eat:

seanv
    Yeah, but look where you live... you need to move up to Scottsdale with Jordy... at least those chicks have money...
    For money or food, a guy will put up with alot... :idea:
    OH BULL SH*T! those are the most f-d up girls yet. they are broke and think living out there will land them mr.bucks. hell even the last census listed more millionaires in glendale than scottsdale.

Jordy
    OH BULL SH*T! those are the most f-d up girls yet. they are broke and think living out there will land them mr.bucks.
    But they're fun to watch in action. Leykis suggested getting business cards printed up with Dr. or Esq. on them. By the time the next morning rolls around, you're gone and what are they going to do, call your "office" from the bar??? :idea:

Sleek-Jet
    So... do you have juicy boobs???
    Sounds like you had a little pre-emptive strike with the prospective boyfriend.
    Count your blessing you found out now instead of 6 months down the road, it doesn't matter what you do for a living, that guy is a dick...
    Can't really say much for your current B/F either.... :idea:

fatboy95
    UPDATE:
    So my jackass date emailed me. Gotta luv when the email starts,"you're a really great girl, but..."
    Translation: I only date dumb chicks with big boobs, who don't talk and who put out on the first date and tell me my dick is 3x's bigger than it actually is.
    But thank y'all for the words of encouragement. I do love my job and I'm going back to school next year to get my special education degree just to get even better at it. The courage some of these people have (and their families) makes even my worst days (or dates) seem like a walk in the park. It's all about perspective.
    Sounds like your date went home to whack his miniature pee pee and then snuggle up to his inflatable Barbie. At dinner I would have wanted to know about what you did for a living to make someone that is disadvantaged so happy.

BshyBvrGirl
    Can't really say much for your current B/F either.... :idea:
    me neither

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345