Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bull head city arizona

84 camaroturbo
    Does anyone live in bull head or around i am thinking of moving their in febuary. i live in logan utah right now and it is cold as hell and i am sick of the cold.

djunkie
    Does anyone live in bull head or around i am thinking of moving their in febuary. i live in logan utah right now and it is cold as hell and i am sick of the cold.
    How do you feel about it being 110 to 120 during the summer? Its one extreme to the other.

Squirtin Thunder
    I am here in Bullshit city.

Squirtin Thunder
    How do you feel about it being 110 to 120 during the summer? Its one extreme to the other.
    Hell, last summer we had a heat index of 148*, but its a Dry heat !!!

84 camaroturbo
    I went down their labor day weekend and it was hot as hell. but i would rather the heat then the 20 below that we have had. plus i can make twice as much down their as hear. you dont have a 350 dollar heat bill in the winter each month.

Squirtin Thunder
    I went down their labor day weekend and it was hot as hell. but i would rather the heat then the 20 below that we have had. plus i can make twice as much down their as hear. you dont have a 350 dollar heat bill in the winter each month.
    No but in the summer $350 is cheep for air.
    Don't get me wrong how do you feel you will make twice $$$ as much here ???

84 camaroturbo
    i picked up the news paper when i was their and the classifides they was hiring a auto tech at a dealer ship starting out at 45000 plus benafits. and i have been an auto tech for 13 years and dont make close to that or have benafits. or i know a cop down their and he is trying to talk me into doing that.

Squirtin Thunder
    i picked up the news paper when i was their and the classifides they was hiring a auto tech at a dealer ship starting out at 45000 plus benafits. and i have been an auto tech for 13 years and dont make close to that or have benafits. or i know a cop down their and he is trying to talk me into doing that.
    Give me a call if you want.

Boatcop
    Hell, last summer we had a heat index of 148*, but its a Dry heat !!!
    Yeah Ross.
    So's the phuckin' oven! :devil:

84 camaroturbo
    I will probly come down in the first of febuary for a week or so to see what i can find. plus their are a bunch of race tracks close and i have a street strip car.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast