Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bull head city arizona

havasu5150
    Moved to Buckeye AZ. from so cal two years ago. A/C ran 24-7 from May to Sept. All electric house, pool pump, water features as well, w/ an energy regulator, (off peak use stuff) A/C is not regulated. Electric bills were less than so cal in the summer time.
    The locals in BHC are being priced out of the housing market with developements like Laughlin rnach etc attracting the retired folks.

callbob4homes
    wind?.....................what wind? someone mention wind? :cry:

Moneypitt
    Wind? Did someone say Wind? In BHC the wind only blows during the day, or at night. Thats it, never any other time.............MP

84 camaroturbo
    thanks for all the input the drag strip is in vegas and their is another that is close to but cant remember were. the closest one to me right now is two and a half hours away and it sucks. Their is more mormans and drama in this valley then any were i just want to go some were to get the hell away for two or three years. as for the money their are to many auto shops in logan so it is hard to stay busy it sucks making flat rate when you are slow.

Moneypitt
    I went to Rocky Mountain Raceway in West Valley, great strip, with a circle track on the other side of the grandstands. Is that the strip you're talking about? The one in Vegas aint nearly as nice..............MP

Squirtin Thunder
    thanks for all the input the drag strip is in vegas and their is another that is close to but cant remember were. the closest one to me right now is two and a half hours away and it sucks. Their is more mormans and drama in this valley then any were i just want to go some were to get the hell away for two or three years. as for the money their are to many auto shops in logan so it is hard to stay busy it sucks making flat rate when you are slow.
    I agree 100%

maxwedge
    This thread makes me feel way better about my heating bill. 1500 saqure foot house in IL. 112 years old (not too energy efficent). Average temp last month had to be low 20's and there were a few sub 0 nights. Gas bill- $210. Of course that furnace I just installed in the garage last week is going to shoot that all to hell. Well worth it though.

84 camaroturbo
    that is the only bad part of were i work we have everything exhaust shop machine shop and auto motive. it is nice i dont have to pay for machine work just parts. i also got devorced about 2 years ago and want to get away from her to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123