Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soft Side Coolers

H20Advantage
    We have the large (and medium) American Outdoors soft cooler for drinks and the smaller one for lunch foods. With the kids it's nice to keep them separated and if by chance you leave the big one in the boat overnight all the food does not spoil.

Steamin' Rice
    Which of the soft side coolers seem to keep cool the longest ?
    We have a 12 pack and a 36 pack, we typically put food int he 12 pack and drinks in the 36
    Get in touch with Brian at American Outdoors.. www.aocoolers.com
    He'll hook you up!

Edmond
    I have a 36 and 2 24's. Some friends have the 48 by in my opinion it is just too heavy.....guess I need to get to the gym...

Bradman
    2 - 48 American Outdoor coolers. Keeps our drinks ice cold all day long.

ultra27jay
    i have all three soft american coolers and they are by far the best. i also use the 48 qt for all the beer and ice. and the small ones for the food. in the small ones use the frozen ice packs with the food..no soggie food and they stay cold all day long.

Froggystyle
    I love those things. We include two 36'ers in every Trident along with the Boat Tote for Mom. I don't like using them for food though. They seem to get stepped on a lot and it trashes the food. Plus, they aren't as easy to 100% sanitarily clean out with a heavy bleach solution if a science project breaks out.

Tremor Therapy
    I have 3, the 24, 36 and 48. If we are going to be out for a long time and I am going to be mixing drinks for everybody, then I'll take the 48 to pack with the extra ice and our food. Otherwise we take the 24 for our food (it stores underneath the seat of my Shockwave Tremor perfectly) and the 36 for the drinks. I got my first one 3 or 4 years ago, and have not gone back to the hard sided coolers since.
    The only headache is that the 36 and 48 tend to get real heavy when packed full, so make sure you do it on the boat and that you do not have to carry them around!

Brian Hatch
    Thanks for all the great feedback guys we appreciate it.
    To the question of what size. If you already have a 24 pack and need another one I would get either another 24 pack or 36 pack. put all your food in one cooler and all the drinks in the other one. That way they won't get so HEAVY!!!!
    To keep your coolers clean Wes, or clean them just pull the liner inside out and let it dry after EACH time you use it. This will keep it from getting funky. If you need, you can use warm water and soap to clean it also.
    And remember the cooler aren't heavy it's what you put inside of the coolers that makes them heavy!!!
    Thanks again guys for the props. if any one has any questions please feel free to ask.
    New colors coming out at the LA boat show!!
    Brian
    www.aocoolers.com

DILLIGAF
    To the question of what size. If you already have a 24 pack and need another one I would get either another 24 pack or 36 pack. put all your food in one cooler and all the drinks in the other one. That way they won't get so HEAVY!!!!
    To keep your coolers clean Wes, or clean them just pull the liner inside out and let it dry after EACH time you use it. This will keep it from getting funky. If you need, you can use warm water and soap to clean it also.
    And remember the cooler aren't heavy it's what you put inside of the coolers that makes them heavy!!!
    Thanks again guys for the props. if any one has any questions please feel free to ask.
    Brian
    www.aocoolers.com
    Hey Brian....I am the guy who just called you a little bit ago about the couple of coolers I need repaired.

Brian
    www.aocoolers.com
    I just placed an order for a 24pk with side pockets.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast