Thread: BBC 502 Exhaust Search

Schiada Time
    Does anyone have exhaust manifolds they want to sell for a BBC-Imco Powerflow's, Mercruiser Center Rise, etc. I may be looking for a good used set of BBC exhaust for my 502 in my '22 Schiada.
    Thanks

HM
    Now you are talking.
    Are you planning on regearing that C-500? Exhaust may not be that big of a deal if you are running single digit overdrive.
    I will keep an eye out for you on exhaust.
    Froggy had some left over exhaust, not sure if he sold it or not.

T-56
    Dunno if this is what you're lookin' for but....
    http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=5730

Schiada Time
    Frank- The Casale has low gears in it and I am not planning on re-gearing. The bearings are fresh so there is no reason to rip it apart. If I do not run the logs I need a reasonable priced used exhaust in decent shape.
    trav

HM
    Frank- The Casale has low gears in it and I am not planning on re-gearing. The bearings are fresh so there is no reason to rip it apart. If I do not run the logs I need a reasonable priced used exhaust in decent shape.
    trav
    If you are going to keep those gears, save your money for a while on the exhaust as you wont need the HP you are losing to them. Also, I would plan on replacing that C-500 with a split-case. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with a C-500 except the cost and what a pain it is to switch out gears. On a v-drive, it is harder to find the right prop than it is the right gears. When you find the right prop, you gear around the prop. Atleast, that is the way I have been taught.

79 Howard
    It does'nt sound like you are ready for bigger gears yet but if something changes I have a c-500 with 29,s just re-done by Mister V-drive [Casale]2 years ago. What happened on your prop decision?

jockorace
    I have a complete exhaust system with all S/S pipes,hoses, clamps to the transom. If the pic doesn't come up in my post, just e-mail direct at ....jockorace@tds.net or call (763)295-8004
    I want $1000.00 + 1/2 of shipping cost. They are in EXCELLENT condition.
    Dave