Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sponsorship opportunity for Maximus.....

rrrr
    Boy, you talk about luck. The recently approved "Plan B" pill is a natural for Maxi.....
    The boat is already a floating abortion, and the driver practices promiscuity........ :crossx: :crossx:
    He'll be all about issuing those doctor's notes to girls 17 and younger....... :crossx:
    WASHINGTON - Women may buy the morning-after pill without a prescription — but only with proof they’re 18 or older, federal health officials decided Thursday. The Food and Drug Administration ruling culminated a contentious three-year effort to ease access to the emergency contraceptive.
    Girls 17 and younger still will need a doctorÂ’s note to buy the pills, called Plan B, the FDA told manufacturer Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc.
    The compromise decision is a partial victory for womenÂ’s advocacy and medical groups which say eliminating sales restrictions could cut in half the nationÂ’s 3 million annual unplanned pregnancies. Opponents have argued that wider access could increase promiscuity.
    The earlier itÂ’s taken, the more effective Plan B is. But it can be hard to find a doctor to write a prescription in time, especially on weekends and holidays. Hence the push to allow nonprescription sales.
    Barr has said it hopes to begin nonprescription sales of Plan B by the end of the year. The pills will be sold only from behind the counter at pharmacies — so the pharmacist can check photo identification — but not at convenience stores or gas stations.

Roland the Fisherman
    Boy, you talk about luck. The recently approved "Plan B" pill is a natural for Maxi.....
    The boat is already a floating abortion, and the driver practices promiscuity........ :crossx: :crossx:
    He'll be all about issuing those doctor's notes to girls 17 and younger....... :crossx:
    Must be a bunch easier only worrying if last nights curry laced thia load dropped off in your sphincter is gonna ooze through tomorrows tighty whities, huh rrrr? LOL!

lucky
    I wonder if his parents develope this pill

Biglue
    Must be a bunch easier only worrying if last nights curry laced thia load dropped off in your sphincter is gonna ooze through tomorrows tighty whities, huh rrrr? LOL!
    He keeps those loads handy to lube those brick like loafers on their way out without irritating the roids.
    Hopefully he didn't have any Mexican food on his gay date. Could you imagine explaining that to Mr. RRRR? LMFAO

rrrr
    Gee Roland, sorry to hear your vacation in Thailand was ended early. :crossx:
    BTW you look good with eyeliner and mascara on. Biglue loves that stuff.
    http://www.alaskareport.com/images/john-mark-carr.jpg

Roland the Fisherman
    LOL! Shait man I got turds bigger around than that hermaphrodites neck.
    Good thing hes got those wimpy ass sholders to stop him while giving rrr butt licks.

Hmmm I have a great idea for a new Plan B logo....

MAXIMUS
    Hmmm I have a great idea for a new Plan B logo....
    Yea well put your pee pee back in your pants & remove lucky's from your mouth so you can speak clearly! Now you were saying something about a good logo???

lilrick
    if your talking about that new pill just put a pic of maximus up with
    "Do you really want to deal with this for the next 18 years?!?!"
    lol that would keep my pecker in my pants!!

rrrr
    lol that would keep my pecker in my pants!!
    What does Maximus use for birth control?
    His personality. :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast