Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back from Dexter Res

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Well we finally made it back from Dexter after one transmission later(The Blazer broke down 2 miles form the race). Kurt and Jim got the motor in the boat Friday , started it at 8:59pm and was out of the drive way at 10:20 PM. Drove all nite to Dexter in time for the races. Kurt qualified #4 with an 8.03 time. I have to tell anyone who has never been to Dexter, what a beautiful place. All the people there were so helpful and friendly. Nice to meet Voodoo Canoe and friends also. I will go back to Dexter in a heart beat. And i haer Wally took 1st place at Chowchilla...Right on Wally Way to go. How did everyone else do??

Her454
    So tell me Lady Rat, is it your Black Cloud or mine that is following us? wink
    Sorry to hear about the tranny but glad you guys had fun! See ya soon.

Bad Meds
    Damn vehicles. They always break at the wrong time ! Qualified # 4 with an 8.03 ! Wow , that is a tough field. Glad you all had fun and made it home safe ! How long was the drive?

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Well Her 454 I think its yours followed me for the weekend so you can have it back now. The drive up seemed terribly long since Kurt had been up since 10 the nite before and i had been up since 3 am. It took us about 10 hours to get there. Of course we took the long way back via the coast since we already had called into work we decided to sight see a little bit. for a race that was only going to be Fri nite to sunday and home for work on Monday, comming back to work on Thursday ain't so bad. wink

Her454
    Lady Rat Attack 1:
    Well Her 454 I think its yours followed me for the weekend so you can have it back now. No thank you. wink Your still comming out for the Cliff Run weekend after next? We need your bartending skills to show the LBBA boaters what the MotherLode***boat Margaritas are all about.... wink I think they've challenged us...

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Her454:
    Lady Rat Attack 1:
    Well Her 454 I think its yours followed me for the weekend so you can have it back now. No thank you. wink Your still comming out for the Cliff Run weekend after next? We need your bartending skills to show the LBBA boaters what the MotherLode***boat Margaritas are all about.... wink I think they've challenged us... I have some talking to do with Daddy Rat cuz I told him after this weekend no more fun stuff for Aug to get caught up... But that can't break me for onew day... or can it HMMMMMM

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Just an FYI..... Kurts qualifying pass was 8.03 MPH 146.77. 1st round he went out with a 8.16 MPH 156.84...Good MPH but no good on the ET eek!

voodooCanoe
    Lady Rat Attack, Nice to meet you as well. I'm glad you made it back in one piece.
    I hear you guys were making some noise in our friends neighborhood. Damn, what a small world.
    Is it your sister or Jims sister the lives in Beaverton?
    Hope to see you in September. Take care.

Lady Rat Attack 1
    voodooCanoe:
    Lady Rat Attack, Nice to meet you as well. I'm glad you made it back in one piece.
    I hear you guys were making some noise in our friends neighborhood. Damn, what a small world.
    Is it your sister or Jims sister the lives in Beaverton?
    Hope to see you in September. Take care. yes the boyz had to play. Woke up the whole neighborhood. It was such a surprise when your friends showed up. They heard the boat and came right over. It was really cool. And its Jim's sisterthat lives there. What a really nice lady to let all of us stay at her house. Can't wait for Sept now that we know how the boat will run.

Her454
    Lady Rat Attack 1:
    yes the boyz had to play. Woke up the whole neighborhood. They heard the boat and came right over. Up to his usual hu? At least it wasnt the Sheriff that came right over this time................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast