Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Schiada NOT Regatta

franky
    did you check the time? cause i broke down at 1:45 and i've only been able to get about an hour and a half running time out of my boat this year. so if i can get an award out of the deal, well at least i'd have that. lol. besides that i had a great time. to the guys that helped me out with a tow to the ramp and a ride to the car for my wife. thank you thank you thank you. i'm very bad with names,(way too much partying when i was younger ) so let me know who you are.thanks again.......ed
    So where do I send the plaque? Sorry about your luck guys. Really nice hanging out with everyone. What was the problem with your engine?

Schiada76
    So where do I send the plaque? Sorry about your luck guys. Really nice hanging out with everyone. What was the problem with your engine?
    I think 38687 beat me to the punch.
    At least I was running for three days and mines an easy fix.

UncleJoe
    Thanks to Franky and all the folks that helped with and participated in the 'Schiada NOTA Regatta'. Condolences to those that could not make it.
    What a great show of some of the best watercraft ever assembled. Every boat had its own personality. It seems so appropriate to see all of those 'River Cruisers' on the river.
    I have some nice pictures, however I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to resize them so that I could post them. I'll get through this and post a few later.
    We enjoyed meeting and talking with many of you.
    UncleJoe

Schiada Time
    Sorry I missed it. Glad to hear you guys all had a great time. My parents said they had a blast. I will be at next years Schiada regatta.
    Red Rocker

franky
    It was a great turnout, about 28 boats. I was a little nervous early in the morning but by 10:00, they were rolling down the river and filling the beach. That must have been a site sitting on the shore watching (and hearing) 25 Schiadas fly by the afternoon. It was great to see everyone and their boats. They were all winners but just for fun, a few got awards.
    The award winners were:
    Sickest Engine - EZE - Steve Hatch - '06 21RC Brummet twin turbo
    Sickest Boat - EZE - Steve Hatc - '06 21RC Brummet twin turbo
    Trailer Queen - Hallett - Bob Stanfield - '95 21RC
    First to Break - 38676 - Ed Derenger
    Best Restoration - Franky - Frank Doerfler, Jr. - '86 21RC
    Best Original - Uncle Joe - Joe Enfield - '84 Whaler
    Best Outboard - Tony D - Tony Dambrosio - '02 21RC 250 Optimax
    Best V-Drive - 05Schiada - Steve Yoder '06 21RC
    Best Outdrive - Randy Wilson
    I still have some shirts for RedRocker (2) and Corleone (1) and about 5 extra that if I sold it would be good. Anyone want a nice shirt?

Schiada76
    Franky,
    If you have a XXL I'll take one for my buddy.

Schiada Time
    I would still love those shirts. Let me know where to send a check.
    thanks

WannabeRacing
    Steve Yoder?
    Is he on the boards here? Is that the Mall Front guy?

UncleJoe
    NOTA Regatta pics

franky
    Uncle Joe, I especially like the 3rd picture with that red 21RC in the foreground. Your OK for an old guy with a beater Schiada. Kidding man, that whaler is the bomb. THANKS for making it and posting those pics.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425