Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Nagin, what an ass! IMHO

HOSS
    just got 15pds of boiled "California" crawfish from Fisherman`s Cove. They just can`t grow them like the pond scum down here can.

HOSS
    Saints

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ok, Nagin was right on! The interview was all taken out of context. And you know what? Ground zero is still a hole in the ground. How much has been spent on that? How many people have been affected by Katrina? Ten times the amount. The houses in the street couldn`t be knocked down. Nagin wanted to start sooner and be done with it but nigger lawsuit with nigger attorneys delay the whole phucin process. Get your chit straight before you open your phucin mouths.
    These are nigger lawyers defending niggers in court and suing as to stop demolishion before they have time to get their stuff.
    Being mad is one thing but you make it appearant that all blacks are NI****S That is bull$hit hoss. I have never done a phucking thing to you. Your a sick individual..........

HOSS
    Being mad is one thing but you make it appearant that all blacks are NI****S That is bull$hit hoss. I have never done a phucking thing to you. Your a sick individual..........
    Yeah I am.
    But here`s the deal. Have I mentioned you! Specifically. Nagin is black. I`m defending him the ENTIRE thread and still do! But here YOU are making the common nigger mistake. Getting involved,,in fact,,throwing yourself in the middle of something you have nothing to do with and no nothing about! Why? Does this pertain to you? Do you consider yourself like the niggers down here and that have been on tv? Your not stupid,,you know what I`m referring too! How many white people do you see doing this very thing that you are doing now. VERY PHUCIN seldom pal! Whitey lives and lets live. NIGGERS don`t! And remember,,you or now maybe ya`ll (you chose to throw yourself in this pal,,no one else but you!) need to convince every single race on the planet after whitey that you can be of positive influence in a civilized society. Generally speaking of course.
    See ya around the golf course slick. I`ll be the one eating saltines.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    See ya around the golf course slick. I`ll be the one eating saltines.
    and I'll be bumpin' hip hop drinkin' a 40oz of colt 45 in your eyes

'75 Miller
    and I'll be bumpin' hip hop drinkin' a 40oz of colt 45 in your eyes
    Further proof that sometimes though you may get the black man outta the ghetto you can't always get the ghetto outta the black man.
    Titleist in the hizzouse I guess.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819