Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Nagin, what an ass! IMHO

SmokinLowriderSS
    How about just plain IDIOT as Shotkallin said.
    We sure agree there canuck.

Old Texan
    Nawlins will never be properly rebuilt until the graft and corruption are removed and that's probably not going to happen.
    I was with a guy from the west bank last week whose neighbor was bidding some work in NO. He was told his $600 per unit bid included a $100 under table kickback to the local civil servant overseeing the project. Accurate story or not, this is how business has been done in NO and will continue.
    Misappropriation of funds for levee repair is why the floods happened in the first place. NO politicians are incapable of getting anything done right and Nagin is just the puppet in power blasting the federal government, whining for more funds mishandle.
    Big business and corporate money funding high end building projects and real levee repair are the only thing that could really put NO back together. Small homeowners and low income folks don't stand a chance in the climate of corruption.
    With the amount of debris that is accumulating from demotlition, another hurricane hit would further turn NO into the world's largest landfill.

SmokinLowriderSS
    With the amount of debris that is accumulating from demotlition, another hurricane hit would further turn NO into the world's largest landfill.
    I can have my hopes and dreams still.
    Come on Katrina II.

HOSS
    I can have my hopes and dreams still.
    Come on Katrina II.
    Come down here and say that. I`ll phuc u up ten different ways.

HOSS
    Ok, Nagin was right on! The interview was all taken out of context. And you know what? Ground zero is still a hole in the ground. How much has been spent on that? How many people have been affected by Katrina? Ten times the amount. The houses in the street couldn`t be knocked down. Nagin wanted to start sooner and be done with it but nigger lawsuit with nigger attorneys delay the whole phucin process. Get your chit straight before you open your phucin mouths.

centerhill condor
    easy there big fella...there's plenty of blame to go 'round. We're all pullin' for ya just recognizin' the roadblocks to rebuilding. A little here and a little there and it ads up to slow to no progress once everybody has a finger in the pie.
    Just so we're straight rebuilding the city is a herculian task in the best of times...she'll still be under the sea level no matter how much is spent.
    NOLA proud to crawl it home!

HOSS
    And Florida is in the path of most storms due to jet stream (can`t be moved by man). And just how many times is the taxpayer gonna have to fit the bill? California and especially San Diego is built on top of a fault line! Right on top of it. Its gonna happen, its gonna be bad, its gonna cost over a trillion dollars. Why do you support SD and most of California? This can be controlled down here. The leeves just need to be strengthened. Tornado alley. Just why in the phuc do we have cities and town`s there? Hawaii with volcanoes. The war is over, we don`t need it, its not strategic anymore.Wildfirs every single GOD damn year out west. Get the hell out of there.
    So you see, its about money. PERIOD! I can rebuild you but you can`t rebuild me. I don`t like it either. If the government will buy me out I`ll take it. Why the government you ask. They buy everyone else out,,,SO WHY THE PHUC NOT ME.
    Our governor is an airhead, most of the government is. Nagin,,,is right on with me. He`s straight forward, to the point and tells it like it is. The chocolate thing I`ve ALWAYS said was just him caught in the moment. Thats it. He`s human. And black. He stayed, like myself, the whole time. He never abandoned his post,,,EVER! Thats a phucin man boy! The New York statement I stand behind one hundred 100 percent %. New York happened. We`ve done all we can. Move on. Its been 5 years man. What else can we do? We are still struggling. Do you what is involved with an SBA loan. They might as well not even make it an option. There`s still people living in hotels with families. They don`t have a base to start with. True, uneducated phucs (niggers) are messing it up for most blacks but most just never did give a phuc to begin with. What can the govment do for me. They gotta do this, they gotta do that, they da guvment.
    No one in the nation minds the goods coming through this port. Don`t mind the oil and natural gas. We don`t get money from it. The least you PHUCS could do is support new levees for us ignorant mutha phucas. Show a little appreciation for my grandparents. I`d do the same for you and have and will continue.
    Now as far as wishing another Katrina on me, my wife and my little boy (23 mos), I`ll slam your phucin` teeth down your throat! HARD!
    We ned levees people. Thats all. We`ll find a way for the rest,,,,always have,,,always will. I grew up here. Grandfather retired from the Coast Guard here. He ran away from Italy when he was 13 years old. Grandmother from Germany as a girl (parents came over, farmers), Dad`s side are from the Netherlands. My Uncle use to own American Beauty Butter, Grandfather was a major in NOPD, father after service in military worked for GSRI as a chemically engineer thn open his own metallurgy shops, mother has been and is still a school teacher at 73 years old here in Jefferson Parish. Wife is a pharmacist (pharmacy manager actually - thats over all the pharmacists) and me well, after all the shipyards (Coast Guard and Navy projects right here in NO,LA and Louisiana) now one my own shop.
    My family and I are shit? I think most phucs out there need to rethink themselves. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in your life endeavor of understanding I can and will,,,KICK YOUR ASS!

HOSS
    I guess if your house is washed into the street, it makes the street private property now. What a maroooon.
    On a tour of the decimated Ninth Ward, Nagin tells Pitts the city has removed most of the debris from public property and it’s mainly private land that’s still affected – areas that can’t be cleaned without the owners' permission. But when Pitts points to flood-damaged cars in the street and a house washed partially into the street, the mayor shoots back. "That’s alright. You guys in New York can’t get a hole in the ground fixed and it’s five years later. So let’s be fair."
    I'll be fair, your a currupt, idiotic, aZZ Ray.
    These are nigger lawyers defending niggers in court and suing as to stop demolishion before they have time to get their stuff. Its not Nagin doing this you phucin bozo! He wanted it demolished the day after. The media is playin your stupid phucin ass. Its niggers suing just to sue and be heard. GET IT YET? Every time Ray turned around there was another suit. Do you even realize that the Vietnamese community in the EAST (swamp and landfills) has been suing to close the largest landfill since Katrina due to the possibilty of dangerous waste like refrigerators and such! Its a phucin shithole close to the end of the Earth but a lwyer told these people they are entitled to money so they filed a class action. The mayor has to also deal with keeping the landfills open amongst other pety bs. The federal government needed to step in from day one! Did Nagin say that since day one? Wasn`t he telling the President to get off his ass! You phucin people just phucin suck.
    SUCK MY ASS!

Old Texan
    Hang on there Hoss, no one here wishes any harm to you and your family. SS got a little crazy with a shot at humor but he'd never wish another disaster on ya.
    I believe everyone fully agrees where the problem lies and that the lower end of the food chain you refer too are causing the bulk of the immediate problem.
    Myself I still maintain that graft and corruption play a huge part in what ails your state and city. I've been doing business in LA for many years and my company recently acquired 2 medium size industrial businesses in LA. There always seems to be lots of hands out in order to do business. Far more so than in other states.
    The levees being in the condition they were in prior to Katrina was directly tied to the corruption. Whether Nagin is good or bad is irrelevant from what has happened through the past concerning levee conditions. Better handling of federal money would go a long way in gaining the trust and support of the rest of the nation.
    Hang in there Hoss, the Big Easy will get right with folks like your family working at it. Maybe you need to take a couple boatloads of those lawyers out to play with the gators? That'd be a good start to getting things straight... :wink:

Jesster
    Wasn't it LA's Governor that stopped the federal government from stepping in on day 1?
    I dont know I stopped paying attention when everybody started pointing fingers and that's probably why this has come to the point it has. Actually when the media started pointing fingers, if you want to blame an entity for the problems blame the media, they skew everything to suit their own political leanings and after a while nobody knows the truth so its just easier to shut it off.
    I feel for the people of NO and HOSS is right, it is a matter of time before bad things happen in other parts of the country, but at this point because (IMHO) of the name calling and finger pointing nobody wants to hear it anymore.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast