Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Nagin, what an ass! IMHO

HOSS
    Your not bursting my bubble. I don`t know exactly the percent that he owned of it. Never read his contract not did I ask to. Did some underground sub contract work for them back in the day.
    Face it,,,your dried up bro.

Steve 1
    Bro Manager does not equal owner in the real world..

Blown 472
    Bro Manager does not equal owner in the real world..
    stevo the retard making mo friends I see.

HOSS
    That was his title you blow hole steve1. I own my shop. My title is not owner,,,its manager. And I guaran the phuc tee you that I live in the real world.

Steve 1
    stevo the retard making mo friends I see.
    The confused Idiot is here I see.

Steve 1
    That was his title you blow hole steve1. I own my shop. My title is not owner,,,its manager. And I guaran the phuc tee you that I live in the real world.
    ThatÂ’s not what his Bio's say Brain surgeon...But I must make allowances for the mentally challenged!

Steve 1
    I could fill pages with this stuff..
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060828/...rricanes_prank

Blown 472
    Hoss, you dont understand this ****ing douch bag ****s his sister and enjoys it, you cant talk reason to him cuz he be dreaming of his sisters twat.

HOSS
    I see, then his posts make more sense. Poor guy. Kinda makes me feel sorry for him, but if I ever met him I`d still chit in my hand and smack him in the face with it. Retarded or not.

Steve 1
    I see, then his posts make more sense. Poor guy. Kinda makes me feel sorry for him, but if I ever met him I`d still chit in my hand and smack him in the face with it. Retarded or not.
    So you two perverts screw your sisters! The bent one seems to have his head constantly stuck in that BTW Bent 472 my sister died in an accident may the same befall you. But small tiny people and small thoughts go together now there are two.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast