Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dove Opener

Old Man Havasu
    I got more birds than you in my pic. Neener neener
    And he has 75 MAGNUM shells? No wonder those birds are heading for teriyaki stew.
    I will be in Hinckley (North Edwards AFB Cali) on Friday for a wide open shoot and on the south side of Havasu for the holiday. Where ever my golf cart can get me to. Two more weeks before therapy for the broken leg.
    Look out quail! I will be ready!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Nope, will be at the lake for the holliday weekend. Will be out the following week tho. Pond 1/4 mile S of my house. Unfortunately gotta miss the NEXT weekend too. Riot Controll (how to beat people with a stick) class 3-yr refresher, Natl. Guard requirement. Might make it that Sun evening.

1manshow
    Do you hunt private land in delano?? Also where do you hunt?? 1manshow

Beer Factor
    Heading for Niland. Should be a good one.

Riverkid
    Do you hunt private land in delano?? Also where do you hunt?? 1manshow
    Good luck with that. More secrets in a hunting camp than anywhere in the USA. Just got back from bowhunting in Utah and every guy that tagged a buck came in and was whispering his ass off. Nothing like a bit of misinformation to keep your spot safe for next year!
    What are you shooting Matt? I think the Supermag is staying home and I'll use the O/U again this year...

Mike D.
    used to hunt private property in paso, wife would get pissed that i was gone on abig weeekend.bought a place in blythe on crit land now i get up 20 minutes before sun up and get in poonton boat to a nice little canal pull motor out of water shot our limits and usual home brfore she gets up. then we head for the water best of both worlds

1manshow
    Good luck with that. More secrets in a hunting camp than anywhere in the USA. Just got back from bowhunting in Utah and every guy that tagged a buck came in and was whispering his ass off. Nothing like a bit of misinformation to keep your spot safe for next year!
    What are you shooting Matt? I think the Supermag is staying home and I'll use the O/U again this year...
    I already got my limit j/k:crossx: :crossx: . I just need to walk out my front door and go hunting in my almond trees where they are flying around by the hundreds . So i guess i'll just go to the river for labor day and go hunting when i get home :crossx: !!!

Riverkid
    ^^^ Nice! We've got a hookup on private land this year. Can't hardly wait. Gila Bend was always good, but what do you do there for the 23 1/2 hours you aren't hunting??? It's gonna be another hot one.

Cheap Thrills
    It can't be dove season already , the corn is still on the stalk around here :rollside:
    C.T. :wink:

angry dad
    Make sure you have your effin plug in your shotgun!! i gotta 720.00 fine last year!@!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast