Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dove Opener

SmokinLowriderSS
    It can't be dove season already , the corn is still on the stalk around here :rollside:
    C.T. :wink:They were cutting the field N of my house Thurs when I got home from work.

djunkie
    Do you hunt private land in delano?? Also where do you hunt?? 1manshow
    Its private owned land that is open to the public. If that makes any sense. I have no clue where exactly it is. I'm just a passenger on this trip. I've gone there the last 2 years in a row and lets just say a shitty shooter can get a limit.

Never Satisfied
    I already got my limit j/k:crossx: :crossx: . I just need to walk out my front door and go hunting in my almond trees where they are flying around by the hundreds . So i guess i'll just go to the river for labor day and go hunting when i get home :crossx: !!!
    Blow off the river and come over and we'll BBQ in the backyard, the girls can bring us icy cold drinks and we can sit the the recliner patio chairs and shoot them out of my back yard! Just an option since you realllllly want to go that weekend! :crossx:

Old Man Havasu
    Blow off the river and come over and we'll BBQ in the backyard, the girls can bring us icy cold drinks and we can sit the the recliner patio chairs and shoot them out of my back yard! Just an option since you realllllly want to go that weekend! :crossx:
    Do you still have the pheasant hunt in Pixley every year? I'm looking for invite!
    What are you cooking? Are you famialiar with the Sanger Tri-tip barrel?

havasu5150
    Havn't hunted Dove n 20+ years. Back in the day I dated a girl whose family owned a ranch on the river in Blythe. Hunted for 2 hours or so in the am......then spent the rest of the day chasing drunken hunters out of the Alphalfa fields. Had more fun doing the latter.

Phat Matt
    And he has 75 MAGNUM shells? No wonder those birds are heading for teriyaki stew.
    I will be in Hinckley (North Edwards AFB Cali) on Friday for a wide open shoot and on the south side of Havasu for the holiday. Where ever my golf cart can get me to. Two more weeks before therapy for the broken leg.
    Look out quail! I will be ready!
    They aren't magnum shells.

Phat Matt
    Good luck with that. More secrets in a hunting camp than anywhere in the USA. Just got back from bowhunting in Utah and every guy that tagged a buck came in and was whispering his ass off. Nothing like a bit of misinformation to keep your spot safe for next year!
    What are you shooting Matt? I think the Supermag is staying home and I'll use the O/U again this year...
    It's a Beretta 391 Extrema 12 guage.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Hunter Liggit.

Old Man Havasu
    They aren't magnum shells.
    It was supposed to be a humerous comment.

boxscore
    Need a hunter safety course cert. or a licsence from a prior year to get one in Ca.
    If I say I can't locate the cert., can I just sign an affidavit? Or are those days of doing that long gone?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast