Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dove Opener

Phat Matt
    It was supposed to be a humerous comment.
    They are slugs. That is why I need 75 of them.

Old Man Havasu
    They are slugs. That is why I need 75 of them.
    Wow and in .410 to boot! I am impressed!

79Challenger
    If I say I can't locate the cert., can I just sign an affidavit? Or are those days of doing that long gone?
    The Wal Mart by my house took my word for it.

djunkie
    If I say I can't locate the cert., can I just sign an affidavit? Or are those days of doing that long gone?
    Depends where you go. Sometimes they ask and sometimes they don't. Its kinda weird though. I went to a Big 5 Sporting goods by my house to get mine. The girl at the counter asked to see mine. But when she gave me the license she didn't even have me fill it out in front of her. I could have given it to anyone. Some people are clueless I guess.

Phat Matt
    good luck

djunkie
    good luck
    I didn't need luck. We killed em. :crossx: :crossx:

david_396
    If you hunt out of state, you will need a copy of your hunter safety course certificate to obtain an out of state licence.

djunkie
    If you hunt out of state, you will need a copy of your hunter safety course certificate to obtain an out of state licence.
    Not in AZ. LAst year I did it online for an Az. license and they didn't want anything except for my money.
    And now that I think of it I didn't need to show one either for my license I get when I go to Nebraska.

CBadDad
    For wht its worth.
    Don't need one in SoDak nor have I ever been asked for one when I get my license to hunt CRIT land either.
    BTW, my SoDak guide came out here for the dove opener and all he had to show was his SoDak license to get a CA non-resident.

Kindsvater Flat
    Hunting was great here. The kid, 2 nephews, bro inlaw, and 1 friend all limited out in about an hour.
    This might have something to do with it. Just harvested the safflower in front of the house last weekend.
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscfarm/tay.JPG
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery...ster%20008.jpg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast