Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nextel reps

Boat Loan Guy
    Are there any reps out there that can help me. I am about to freaken through my phone into puppy lake. It makes it tough to do bussiness when my cell is my life line. So if you can help send me a pm since I have no freaken rec at my house.
    Chris

OutCole'd

voodoomedman
    Are there any reps out there that can help me. I am about to freaken through my phone into puppy lake. It makes it tough to do bussiness when my cell is my life line. So if you can help send me a pm since I have no freaken rec at my house.
    Chris
    pm nextel4u. If nothing can be done then switch. I just switched a couple months ago to verizon and couldn't be happier. I got lg tri-modes to ensure I wouldn't have any issues in Havasu. The thing works everywhere.

syke-o
    he wont be able to do anything for your reception issues.. you will have to port your number to another carrier that works at your house..

Boat Loan Guy
    Thanks guys just pm him. I am not trying bash nextel they have the best plan for me out there. I have checked out other service plans and they are about 40 to 70 dollars more than my unlimated plan.
    Thanks BLG

h2oski2fast
    Thanks guys just pm him. I am not trying bash nextel they have the best plan for me out there. I have checked out other service plans and they are about 40 to 70 dollars more than my unlimated plan.
    Thanks BLG
    You get what you pay for. Verizon has the best coverage, but also costs more. You say "my cell is my life line", and $40-70 isn't worth it?

Boat Loan Guy
    Its not the money, I guess I have just been with them so long and they have taken care of me very well that I would just like to see if they can get it worked out. If not then I will switch. But hell the way the market is right now boat and rv sales are really slow so tell all your friends to go bye that boat so I can finace them and make some money

USCFAN
    Its not the money, I guess I have just been with them so long and they have taken care of me very well that I would just like to see if they can get it worked out. If not then I will switch. But hell the way the market is right now boat and rv sales are really slow so tell all your friends to go bye that boat so I can finace them and make some money
    What high dollar items aren't slow right now?

marty722
    for 4 years and glad I switched.... There service is really really bad now.... Used to be good but somehow they have gone down hill.

h2oski2fast
    I understand what you are saying. All of my buddies who have Nextel are not easy to get a hold of. Most of the time I get that bilingual message then it goes straight to voicemail. I wouldn't be able to survive if thats what my customers got.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast