Thread: Fantasy Football

CMATT21
    Just made my picks for the draft at noon tomorrow. This is my first time playing. Anyone here played before? I hear it makes games more exciting no matter whos playing. Any tips or advise...

TRUMP TIGHT
    Just made my picks for the draft at noon tomorrow. This is my first time playing. Anyone here played before? I hear it makes games more exciting no matter whos playing. Any tips or advise...
    Never done it but i can see how it gives you interest in players on teams you wouldn't normally watch.

SHOTKALLIN
    It can also make you hate football season. Some love it. Some get a big ass headache when you are playing for money.

Tyson Ross
    I won the entire thing last year ($500 bucks), which was my 1st year. Got lucky w/ Priest going down as I had L.J. Definetly made watching games that you would otherwise care less about more exciting. Stressful too though. Wife hates it cause I won't leave the TV/Computer on Sundays. This year she is part owner of my team in hopes she will be a couch potato on Sundays w/me.
    Good luck.

Tequila-John
    Our draft day is today YIPPIE!

bignet
    Drafting in 2 hours!! $100 buy in and 10 players makes for a lot of sh*t talkin throughout the year.
    bignet

Richie Rich
    ...and I'm in 3 leagues this year. I estimate I spend about $1000 annually between fantasy football and those "survivor leagues" where you pick a different team each week and are knocked out of the money if your team doesn't win. Te biggest hassle besides the wife complaining about the money is that I find myself becoming less of a fan of my favorite team and routing more for certain players. The real fun is in the sh!t talk that gets to go on between friends when you hang a big "L" on them.
    The best advice I can give is to play attention to the info the guys give on those NFL pre-game shows. The difference between a win and a loss can often depend on a mere scrap of information that these guys get paid to research and report to the viewing public.
    Good luck!!

Danhercules
    I am in on one this year for the first time. I learned a lot already! LOL
    Hope I do well. I do have Terry Holt!!