lucky
    How many tits does Barney have? :cry:
    more than a sow in heat

Biglue
    more than a sow in heat
    That explains Kimmy's love for (.) (.)

Kim Hanson
    Muscles? get out of town!
    That was really skin stretching across the bones.

I have ripped my lower back a total of about 12 times now, I lift shit that is way over my weight to show I can do it and the back craters.......( . )( . ).......... :cry:

Kim Hanson
    That explains Kimmy's love for (.) (.)
    I thought it was cause I was breast fed tooooooo long ........( . )( . )...................

HOSS
    Man,,,I`ve got gas. I ate this phucin` FireCracker hotdog thing from the store. Full of vinegar. Tasted like a pickled donkey dong.

Kim Hanson
    Man,,,I`ve got gas. I ate this phucin` FireCracker hotdog thing from the store. Full of vinegar. Tasted like a pickled donkey dong.
    Good to see you here Hoss and you do know after that last post of tasting like Donkey, they will be on you faster than Donald at Fart Tube Convention..........( . )( . )............

hoolign
    I have ripped my lower back a total of about 12 times now, I lift shit that is way over my weight to show I can do it and the back craters.......( . )( . ).......... :cry:
    Let Marcy put the crackers on the top shelf then!

Kim Hanson
    Let Marcy put the crackers on the top shelf then!
    It was when I lifted my boat on at your house and forgot about the tire block on the one side and was yanking on it hard to the left, I got it though and the Trena notice the tire block there I was trying to pull it by hand up the tire choke.........( . )( . ).......I had it going up that damn block also focker.... :crossx:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123