Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: LHC Council Prays before they start a council meeting

3 daytona`s
    It looks like you just joined Jr. Did you join to comment on his threads.
    Yea, I just joined (head hanging down) I`ll admit,but NOT to follow KILR by any stretch.You have to agree he`s a GLUTTON for punishment? He`s forever opening cans of worms,then when the shots begin he has a shit kiniption, What do you expect.I`m going to let this be my last deal here (hopefully)but if I was a permanent resident of LHC I`d take the stand if you don`t like it-----there are different ways you can finish the statement.I`m a little down now, I feel this is a TAG team against little old me,Mr,and Mrs Kilr vs 3 little boats.You should be ashamed. BTW Mrs. you`re SMOKING

Her454
    Why don't we pray for them. :rollside:
    Don't let your husband catch you. :rollside:

Jesster
    Jefferson:
    God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are a gift from God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, and that His justice cannot sleep forever.” (excerpts are inscribed on the walls of the Jefferson Memorial in the nations capital) [Source: Merrill . D. Peterson, ed., Jefferson Writings, (New York: Literary Classics of the United States, Inc., 1984), Vol. IV, p. 289. From Jefferson’s Notes on the State of Virginia, Query XVIII, 1781.]
    You gotta love Jefferson....With all of these neo-conservatives waving the anti-christian flag, and the nation listening to there demagoguery about every topic from terrorists, immigration, and seperation of church and state, you've gotta stop and wonder what f*ckin constitution are they following?? The founding fathers would've hung Bush and all his cronnies for treason! Illegal wire tapping, bogus war in Iraq, 911 misleadings and misinformation, etc......
    my .02
    bignet
    You lost me at the founding fathers would have hung Bush. They might be irritated that the party has let itself be brought down to the level it is with big government and prescription drug programs but I think given the 2 parties to look at they would probably say that the only one with any hope would be the Republican party.
    I guess they would have hung Lincoln also for setting aside parts of the constitution during times of war.
    Bogus war in Iraq is your opinion mine is "better there than here". I haven’t seen any attacks since they are all centralized in Iraq. I'm not saying I think that is why we went to war there, just that it is a benefit of that war.
    9/11 misleading and misinformation??? Every country with a half decent intelligence community thought exactly as we did.
    I like the quote though. :rollside:
    If you have a few minutes it’s a long read this pretty much sums up why Iraq is so important right now.
    Here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125907)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617