Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Coming out for FC?

We just got home. Another great FC with cool peeps. I will see if I can get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

Mrs.Racer277
    It was great meeting you guys.
    Shifty posted some pics on ISL.

Maybe I will see you in the spring. I am putting "Lookie Lou" back together.
    dont rush into anything.

victorfb
    sounds like everyone had a blast. sorry we couldnt make it, bonnevillebaby and I had alot going on just prior to this gig and had to recoop a bit. it was a tough decision but we will definatly love to go to the next FC. mike and shelly, we are glad it all worked out well for you guys. i know it must have been a strange thing to not have any of your boats out there, but it sounds like it all worked out well. we missed everyone and cant wait to see you guys again and meet new friends aswell. so when are we going?

Had fun cruzing down from the Avi to Grass Beach with ya. Howd ya like Julie's boat float tour? Best section on the river! Budlight & Julie
    We’ve been down that way many times on our way to Topock from AVI but never stopped to really enjoy it. We had a great time on Julie’s narrated tour and look forward to seeing you guys down that way next year. You guys should show up for our 4/20/07 Moabi Trip. Check out Roostwear for details. BTW..I always wondered where Grass Beach was I looked for the grass every time I passed the marina and never found it. Now I know why there is none.

sounds like everyone had a blast. sorry we couldnt make it, bonnevillebaby and I had alot going on just prior to this gig and had to recoop a bit. it was a tough decision but we will definatly love to go to the next FC. mike and shelly, we are glad it all worked out well for you guys. i know it must have been a strange thing to not have any of your boats out there, but it sounds like it all worked out well. we missed everyone and cant wait to see you guys again and meet new friends aswell. so when are we going?
    Hey, the Stevens will be getting wet next month..... head on out! After seeing what little (read NO) traffic there was on the river this weekend, the odds are good I can give it a good shakedown run without needing a kidney belt.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617