Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has the hook up on header coating?

Tahiti350
    I finally got some SBC Bassett's, but they have rust starting in between the pipes were I can't get to to polish them (probably too late anyways). So I need to get them Hot Coated. Does anyone here have a hookup with one of the coating companies??
    I really want to get the OSCO risers off the back of the Tahiti. About 70 lbs EACH!!! That should help get on plane and better top end both.

BAE_557
    Does anyone here have a hookup with one of the coating companies? These guys do great work
    Accessories Plus (http://www.cobracountry.com/ap/home.html)

moneysucker
    If you are going to run them dry do not use jet hot in phoenix. I have seen others that hold up way better I used jet hot on a couple and might as well have used primer grey paint.

77CobraJet455
    I used jet hot coat with their sterling finush out of Pascagoula MS and they amazing. Closed thing to Chrome I have ever seen.

Sanger D
    CAPS cermakrome!! in fresno

Willis
    I finally got some SBC Bassett's, but they have rust starting in between the pipes were I can't get to to polish them (probably too late anyways). So I need to get them Hot Coated. Does anyone here have a hookup with one of the coating companies??
    I really want to get the OSCO risers off the back of the Tahiti. About 70 lbs EACH!!! That should help get on plane and better top end both.
    :argue:
    http://www.rewarderheaders.com/coatings.htm
    I use this guy and they seem to hold up one - two years
    On a drag boat, Blown Gas Jet :220v:
    Willis

RICHARD TILL
    like willis said, the rewarder guy might help you. i`ve bought 2 sets of them. seems like a good person. sat next to him at the phx. race auction. name is jim mccomb. got his card in my hand; tech 805-445-1015 order 800-878-6968

Tahiti350
    Thanks all,
    Looks like I have a little research to do.

malcolm
    There's an outfit up here that does it... but I lost their card. :cry:

Tahiti350
    Malcolm,
    If you can get me at least a name, that'd be great. I really don't want to ship these things all over the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast