Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maxi's new avatar.

Biglue
    lmao -- good luck with that Rob big lue isn't that big - its just his pet name for his penis - its an ego thing - :crossx:
    Yeah no shit. I wonder how he wants to accomplish bringing masculinity into this thread while dreesed in drag. :crossx:

You Te
    I'm not a fag
    That's what everyone sez at first when they enter bench racers.

rrrr
    Yep. Pretty soon TAF will have a nickname like lucky does. Around here he's known as "Two Lane Highway".

TAF
    Hey monkeymeat, so just the fact you live in Cali. mean you were a flamer before you discovered this thread? :crossx:
    I grew up in So. Cal. (land of fruits and nuts) Well Lucky can a test that I'm "Nuts". So what are you? :yuk:

TAF
    Yep. Pretty soon TAF will have a nickname like lucky does. Around here he's known as "Two Lane Highway".
    rrrr, be careful what you say, I've have associates, friends and family everywhere, maybe in yer backyard. I don't mind a tongue lashing :rollside: every once in a while but they might take it the wrong way and want to defend me. So what's yer idea of a nickname for me on this thread. If you haven't met me at the drags you really don't know me.
    Is yer boat still for sale? send pics please.....of yer boat that is

lucky
    rrrr, be careful what you say, I've have associates, friends and family everywhere, maybe in yer backyard. I don't mind a tongue lashing :rollside: every once in a while but they might take it the wrong way and want to defend me. So what's yer idea of a nickname for me on this thread. If you haven't met me at the drags you really don't know me.
    Is yer boat still for sale? send pics please.....of yer boat that is
    they Only POSSIble Nick name for you Rob would be "more head " lmao

lucky
    Yea - and rrr is known as Austrailia - cause he talks funny and he likes it down under

TAF
    Thanks Lucky , I like yer suggestion. Have a good weekend and feel free to give me a call so I can update ya how things are going in S.D.

dmontzsta
    lucky and TAF are in love, what a bunch of fags.

lucky
    lucky and TAF are in love, what a bunch of fags.
    we are in love , like you love my dick - lmao

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast