Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Maxi's new avatar.

TAF
    TAF.... got a question for ya. Is "Queen Creek Az" a real place or are you just troll'n for a date down here in Bench Racers?
    I wanted to be the only benchracer in Queen Creek, now everybody is going to want to move here! Oh thats right they already have. I've been here 6 yrs. and in the past 2 yrs. the place has grown 10 fold. I use to drive 5 miles of dirt road to my house and be Lucky if I saw 1 other car on my way to work in the morning. Now theres a Super Walmart with in 3 miles of my house and 5 miles of bumper to bumper stop and go traffic to get out of the area. I now drive county and farm field roads to work to avoid it. It's a lot of fun but the truck is continually dirty. We even got a new night club San Tan Flats when all the newbies hang out.

You Te
    Hey monkeymeat, so just the fact you live in Cali. mean you were a flamer before you discovered this thread? :crossx:
    Yes I'm a flamer and they call me donkey meat.

You Te
    What about it UT, you homo, are we going Sunday to the race or what? I need a pit parking pass have you called Kevin?
    I need to go Sat. I have some things to do on Sun.

Mrs Hater
    I need to go Sat. I have some things to do on Sun.
    Cooooooooool, maybe I'll ditch the old man and tag along with you Roland? Wadda ya think? I got ass/grass/and gas. Besides it will be nice to get away from the Mister, all hes got is a little dick, acts like a prick and wines like hes sports a clit.

lucky
    I wanted to be the only benchracer in Queen Creek, now everybody is going to want to move here! Oh thats right they already have. I've been here 6 yrs. and in the past 2 yrs. the place has grown 10 fold. I use to drive 5 miles of dirt road to my house and be Lucky if I saw 1 other car on my way to work in the morning. Now theres a Super Walmart with in 3 miles of my house and 5 miles of bumper to bumper stop and go traffic to get out of the area. I now drive county and farm field roads to work to avoid it. It's a lot of fun but the truck is continually dirty. We even got a new night club San Tan Flats when all the newbies hang out.
    Interesting - very interesting -- so In queen creek people like to ride your ass -- humm - I bet you love going down town - --
    Ps San Deigo is full of SEAMEN

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345