Thread: For Sale ***21' V-Drive Day Cruiser

Day-Go
    1979 Tarva Blown 496 Chevy Tall Deck, 8-71 Monneyham Serviced this year@TBS, Tall Deck TBS Intake w/Pop off, 850 dbls, Merlin II Rect Heads, Manley Valves & Assbly, Stud Block, Hyd Lft. Cam Merc Racing 1100, Seal Pwr Blwr Pistons, Carillo Rods, Engine Built by Cancilla Machine June-2006. Trans is originally Art Carr Turbo 400 Manual Vbody Rblt June-06 in SJ. VDrive Polished Casale 500 w/ 36% Gears, Prop Teague 11.1/2x15, New Fuel System Dual Filters, Dual 25 Gal Tanks, new MSD Pro Blt Dist, 6ALBox, New Elec., New Dual Optimas. Clean Interior and Paint. New Matching Bimini Top. Sits on Comp Trailer New Tires & Bearings, Seals. I have spent the last year chasing out all the bugs to make this a dependable, fast, fun lake boat. This cruiser has more int. room than most and rides like a dream. $30,000 Firm. I built it to keep, LOL & Done Right!
    Also Listed in Classifieds

Punchy
    Sure looks like the "Blown Bill$" Tarva that was selling for $19,000 last summer........must have been expensive to remove the "Bill$" and add the "IT AGAIN".....

Day-Go
    That is True the boat was formerly "Blown Bill$" and Ive been doing just that ever since I bought it. When I got It I only hoped the motor would stay together for the first season but it didnt even get past the first day out blowing a head gasket as a result of the "O"ringed missmatched cylinder heads on paper gaskets. I bought it in May of 05. The first year I studed the block and put new heads on it to get through the year. This past year I rebuilt it completely using only the original block, crank, rods and cam. I sent the Blower out to The Blower Shop and bought a Tall Deck Instake. Junked the Merc ignition for the new MSD. Replaced the Orchard Supply Fuel System with braided lines, filters and shut off switche all from Eddie Marine. Rebuilt the carbs and tuned for the Blower. Replaced several other leaky braided lines corroded from sitting water. Rebuilt the Tranny just to be sure. Oh yeah and the trailer was just as bad I blew a tire on the way home from buying it so those are brand new too!!
    Anyhow I bought and paid for someone elses used up boat and now its ready to go. My reciepts back the work and the price Im asking and if you knew the boat then you would know its a clean ride.
    So to answer your question yes it was an expensive name change!!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic