Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any one know who sunk their flat botom in Parker yesterday?

DUNDUN
    Prolly put his leg through the dash... If it wasn't a T deck, it is now...
    OWE!

FullUp
    Driver of the boat he was racing got a free trip to Needles, courtesy of the San Bernardino SO. Seems he pushed more than the tach needle over the limit.
    Fokers will never learn courage in a can will land you in front of the judge. Whats a OUI now $15,000.

CBadDad
    Driver of the boat that sank "hurt" his ankle, but refused transport and treatment.
    Driver of the boat he was racing got a free trip to Needles, courtesy of the San Bernardino SO. Seems he pushed more than the tach needle over the limit.
    Wow, they haul your ass all the way to Needles from Parker? I guess it's better than the morgue, but that is a long way to go to make bail.

Driver of the boat that sank "hurt" his ankle, but refused transport and treatment.
    Lucky nobody got hurt any worse.

SHOTKALLIN
    Fokers will never learn courage in a can will land you in front of the judge. Whats a OUI now $15,000.
    Thats a nice down payment on a new boat.

Floored
    The sunken boat was a CP jet. There wasn't much left on the trailer today when I saw it. There might have been 50 lbs of glass parts and the engine and jet and gas tanks left, nose was gone. They recovered what they could. It was parked next to my friends place on the strip and it was hard to believe nobody got hurt worse or killed. I believe the drivers name was Danny.

Tequila-John
    WOW parker dreams!

Schiada76
    The sunken boat was a CP jet. There wasn't much left on the trailer today when I saw it. There might have been 50 lbs of glass parts and the engine and jet and gas tanks left, nose was gone. They recovered what they could. It was parked next to my friends place on the strip and it was hard to believe nobody got hurt worse or killed. I believe the drivers name was Danny.
    What color was it?

Anymore info on this?
    Hopefully everyone involved is okay.

Floored
    I believe it used to be yellow and red. Had a tunnel ram alum head BBC in it. Black gas tanks, yellow steering wheel(bent), N2O bottle, not much else left. Owner has a white lifted 4x. Was staying at Rio.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast