Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need site 6 pix!!!!!

squirt'nmyload
    pleasant was dead....i need site 6 pix!!!!!!!

phebus
    I went to go down there Saturday night, but hit gridlock on the island, and turned around.

ThongMagnet
    Here's my horoscope today:
    Whenever you're in a public place today, observe the environment around you closely -- the people-watching will be great! Not only will it be entertaining, but it will also be educational, and even a little inspiring. There may be new fashion ideas, a juicy tidbit of overheard gossip or even some exciting lingering eye contact with a cute stranger. Sometimes it's much more fun to sit on the sidelines and watch the world go by than it's to be in the middle of all the action.
    With that said....Let the pictures begin!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

squirt'nmyload
    Here's my horoscope today:
    Whenever you're in a public place today, observe the environment around you closely -- the people-watching will be great! Not only will it be entertaining, but it will also be educational, and even a little inspiring. There may be new fashion ideas, a juicy tidbit of overheard gossip or even some exciting lingering eye contact with a cute stranger. Sometimes it's much more fun to sit on the sidelines and watch the world go by than it's to be in the middle of all the action.
    With that said....Let the pictures begin!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    i did this yesterday at chandler mall.....let me tell you if i had kids, i'd beat the shit out of them if they left the house looking like some of the ones that were there!!!! http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...myload/inv.gif

Thorsinc
    Well people we are still waiting!!

Old Man Havasu
    The "viewing area" at site 6 was fenced off when I went Sunday for some free entertainment. Maybe the LE got word of the Site 6 roll call thread and thought a DJ was too much??? :devil:

AZJD
    Pleasant was off the hook! Dead my ass. We had a freaking insane time.

460 jus getn it
    To much talking.....Get to posting the pics.............................................

squirt'nmyload

squirt'nmyload
    saturday was no busier than any other weekendhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/gap.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast