Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bad Day

spectras only
    Kim , switch the gas cap with the waste cap on your MH . The punks may come back to syphon your gas next time :rollside: . Are you sure it wasn't
    one of your neighbor hiring these punks out of spite for you're blasting your tunes , or starting up the boat in the drive way ? . Still a f...ed up deal to mess with people's property !

RitcheyRch
    Man that sucks. Hope you catch them f*ckers before the cops do.

TAF
    just tell the cops your wanting to play a freindly game of baseball with the redskins - ohh you mean you candadians don't play touch baseball ?
    W/ Dove season having just opened I wonder if that includes hunting Johnny White Dove and his incredibly obiece sister Little Dove? :idea:

O.B eddie
    I have what's called Canadian Anger, guns ...I don't need that shit..........( . )( . )........
    Wow Kimmie that sucks, Did you rub the flames off as well!! HEE HAWW

Kim Hanson
    Kim , switch the gas cap with the waste cap on your MH . The punks may come back to syphon your gas next time :rollside: . Are you sure it wasn't
    one of your neighbor hiring these punks out of spite for you're blasting your tunes , or starting up the boat in the drive way ? . Still a f...ed up deal to mess with people's property !
    It has locking gas caps on it right now.........( . )( . ).............I have pissed of my neighbors before and I don't think they would do that to me.. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Wow Kimmie that sucks, Did you rub the flames off as well!! HEE HAWW
    There is way too much clear on her to take those off............( . )( . ).........

SnoopJonnyJon
    Cool, do you have lots of culverts?............( . )( . )................. :crossx:
    Yeah, we've got lots of culverts, but they are all full of skunks and porcupines, so the damn injuns don't have anywhere to live. There's only one indian in town... his name is Rip Tough Truck (serious, no joke) and he spends most of his time passed out at the Bar-B or Franklin Hotel and Grill. He is about 70, so he is on old age pension, and occasionally he gets people to let him babysit their kids.

Kim Hanson
    Yeah, we've got lots of culverts, but they are all full of skunks and porcupines, so the damn injuns don't have anywhere to live. There's only one indian in town... his name is Rip Tough Truck (serious, no joke) and he spends most of his time passed out at the Bar-B or Franklin Hotel and Grill. He is about 70, so he is on old age pension, and occasionally he gets people to let him babysit their kids.
    My oldest daughter has moved to Toon Town :cry: so, the next days off I get I will bring up the v-drive to hit the lake.......( . )( . )......it's still early yet.....

SnoopJonnyJon
    My oldest daughter has moved to Toon Town :cry: so, the next days off I get I will bring up the v-drive to hit the lake.......( . )( . )......it's still early yet.....
    THATS GREAT NEWS!!! (That you are bringing the boat to saskabush, and more importantly, that your daughter now lives here. :crossx: )

Kim Hanson
    THATS GREAT NEWS!!! (That you are bringing the boat to saskabush, and more importantly, that your daughter now lives here. :crossx: )
    She is living there with her boyfriend :cry: .........( . )( . )..............

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast