Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Sept 16th At Berryessa

SANGER-RICH
    Is Anyone Going, I Hear Ther Are Cancelations From The Cvdcoa At Ming??
    We Will Be In L13
    How About A Rollcall??

abraman1326
    This sounds interesting. We may make it out. What are y'all going to do up there. Have to warn you though, I have a squirt boat, is it allowed?
    BRA

Big Otis
    What are y'all going to do up there.
    What's the low-down?

SANGER-RICH
    End of the year boat bash, everyone gets together for one last time, does not mattrer what kind of boat you have, v-drives run in the morning and evening on the calm water very cool, jets put on a sprinkler show with rooster tails during the day. :rollside:

abraman1326
    What's the itenary? I'm planning on hitting Berryessa on Saturday, and would like to hook up w/ some other hot boaters...
    BRA

SANGER-RICH
    What's the itenary? I'm planning on hitting Berryessa on Saturday, and would like to hook up w/ some other hot boaters...
    BRA
    What's the itenary? just show up and visit and run what ya got things have been going down hill on these events and we are trying to get it going again, Like I said Ill be in L13 with a red Sanger shovelnose, it is a family event that was put on by NOR-CAL HOT BOAT a club that does not exist anymore but we want the event to keep going. Look me up.
    Rich

abraman1326
    Which camp ground will you be staying at?
    BRA

SANGER-RICH
    PUTAH CREEK RESORT it is the last resort at the north end of the lake right after the bridge, we will be at the rv area on the right side of the road by the bar, there should be camping for tents and a motel for those that cant rough it, please call ahead and talk to Judy for the camp sites and rv and tell her you are comming up for hot boat and she can give you more info if you want to spend the night.
    Any one have a Gas pedel I can use, my dash is to low to use the one I have, I need one that does not rock your heel and ankle up, push pull type, my hydro has a low deck and Im limited on room.

abraman1326
    I live in Vacaville, so to launch at putah creek only takes me a little over an hour. Usually we'll launch @ Markley cove beings it only take me 30 min to have the boat in the water there. So you're staying in the camp sites right there near the launch ramp? If I get a hall pass I'll see you out there...
    BRA

napabob
    We will have some boats (a mixture of types) from the LBBA at Steele Park.
    It is our gathering for this month. We saw some v-drives last year at Putah Creek Resort with one pilot being ejected out of his boat on a run. He was OK, and good to go again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast