Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's the best b-day present you ever got?

JB in so cal
    Exactly, tropical was my theme.
    I can get the peelers locally at a shop or online but I might just go with HomeDepot poles they have for the Reed fencing. I think they'll do fine for the thatching. I even considered the Reed fencing but thought they'd be more fragile if kicked while seated at the bar. The bamboo can take a beating.
    I'm even gonna take the friggen time to wrap thistle rope at all the pole joints for appearance sake..... geez I can be anal with my projects
    uhhhhhhhhhhhh huhhhhhhhhhhh! just when you think it's safe to go on HB, again...
    When's the break in party? I can be there in a 1/2 hour, Zig!

Trailer Park Casanova
    This is pretty cool! :rollside:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...20/2880BBQ.jpg
    Now I've gotta build something to stick it in...
    That is really cool.
    My birthday at the dunes the wife asked me to marry her.
    She promised to never get fat, cheat or refuse sex.
    She's kept that birthday present promise.

Ziggy
    uhhhhhhhhhhhh huhhhhhhhhhhh! just when you think it's safe to go on HB, again...
    When's the break in party? I can be there in a 1/2 hour, Zig!
    JHChrist---I thought I was safe using that word, but nooooooooo, who shows up butt JB....lmao
    shhhh, I was supposed to have this project done by early July but river trips can not be sacrificed...LOL

JB in so cal
    That is really cool.
    My birthday at the dunes the wife asked me to marry her.
    She promised to never get fat, cheat or refuse sex.
    She's kept that birthday present promise.
    Marriage vows for the 21st century.

Riverkid
    JHChrist---I thought I was safe using that word, but nooooooooo, who shows up butt JB....lmao
    One more frequent flyer from Royal's thread and this one will get gayed up for sure... :crossx: :rollside:

JB in so cal
    shhhh, I was supposed to have this project done by early July but river trips can not be sacrificed...LOL
    Just send out the invites and I won't tell a soul! We are for sure going out to the 'Zoo the weekend of the 16th. You said you were going then; still?

Ziggy
    Just send out the invites and I won't tell a soul! We are for sure going out to the 'Zoo the weekend of the 16th. You said you were going then; still?
    Magic 8ball says= Very Likely yes.

Ziggy
    One more frequent flyer from Royal's thread and this one will get gayed up for sure... :crossx: :rollside:

FMluvswater
    Um.....would that not be 29 days later?
    Well give a girl a break would ya! NYE still feels like NYE even after midnight it isn't New Year's Day until the sun has risen and screamed at your eyes that you're an idiot for celebrating that much. It was still dark when the "incident" happened. :redface: :squiggle:
    Edit: I'm sure I've mentioned I suck at math too diagnosis happened on Jan 1st, so 28 days later I was walking again ... I probably should have just said "yes Jbb you are correct", huh? :idea: Did I mention I'm a slow learner?

Garrddogg
    Last year my girl got me a Movado.. Ill prolly get a lump of coal this year :rollside:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast