Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AZ Jetboaters

h2oboy
    Just moved to AZ from CO and am looking around to see if there are any jetboaters around me. Would love to chat with some locals to see where the hot spots are and who I can call on for help when needed!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I am in mesa welcome, we hang out at saguaro lake

Cole1313
    Just moved to AZ from CO and am looking around to see if there are any jetboaters around me. Would love to chat with some locals to see where the hot spots are and who I can call on for help when needed!!
    Welcome to AZ. We usually go to the Colorado river on the weekends, which is 2 1/2 west on the 10 fwy with a couple of people. During the week we go to Sagaruo. s/p We are usually up there Tue and Fri evenings during the summer and on Fri during the winter.
    If you need anything, just let me know. We have a couple of friends who live in Queen Creek. I am in Chandler. Also, watch out for 396, he will make you spend alot of money on your boat. From what I hear he has a ton of hook ups. Also 460 on here is a really cool guy from Mesa. Just hang around for a while and you will see a bunch more folks on here from AZ. If you would like to stop by for a beer sometime let me know, my garage is always open.

460 jus getn it
    welcome....like cole said im in tempe.we hang out at saguaro most of the year. if there is anything we can help you with just let us know...welcome to az.................

Some Kind Of Monster
    There are lots of lakes in the area within an hour driving distance, not to mention the river out west! Lets see yor ride so we will know you on the water!

1978 Rogers
    I've heard no one in AZ has a jet boat. There all up here.

Sleek-Jet
    What part of Colorado are you from???
    Sleek <-------- Colorado transplant too
    Oh yeah, our crew boats up at Roosevelt/Apache quite a bit, with a trip or two to the river every year.

h2oboy
    What part of Colorado are you from???
    Sleek <-------- Colorado transplant too
    Oh yeah, our crew boats up at Roosevelt/Apache quite a bit, with a trip or two to the river every year.
    From East Denver, near Aurora..... Happy to be in AZ.... Have a lot more options when it comes to water around here....

h2oboy
    There are lots of lakes in the area within an hour driving distance, not to mention the river out west! Lets see yor ride so we will know you on the water!
    Would love ot post a few pictures, but do not know how... Been trying for a while now.... any suggestions...
    1979 18' southwind... work in progress includes: Complete clean up (previous owner had no cover for the past 4 years in the colorado sun), new carpet, seats, wiring, pump overhaul, rubbing compund and wax (x10), and a lot more... She runs good, just going through it to turn it back into a show piece (or close).
    I would love to meet up with everyone and meet some fellow boaters. I always seem to learn something new from people I meet.... Hope you all do not mind drinking a few cold ones....

Sleek-Jet
    From East Denver, near Aurora..... Happy to be in AZ.... Have a lot more options when it comes to water around here....
    Cool, I moved down to Tucson a couple years ago from the 4 Corners area.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast