Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: phoenix

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Clubs are worthless. I can cut a steering wheel and have one off in less than 15 seconds.
    If you're serious about anti-theft device that's cheap get one of these. (http://www.autolock.com/Unbreakable_Auto_BL.htm) . I use them on all my vehicles and have for about 4-5 years now.
    If you want to steal my truck you better either bring a tow truck, or a torch. Not the normal equipment the common truck thief shows up with.
    Thats a good idea
    I have a device that disables the ECU! If you have no spark or fuel the engine will NOT start!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Fri. is the first day of qualifying and we know fuelers break so If you only want to watch TFH you should go Fri. There's less of a crowd, the facilities may still be a bit cleaner, and a lot of teams stay late to work on their boats in the pits afterwards. Sat. there will be many more females and kids running around, possibly a couple less TFH if the less funded teams hurt something big on Fri. Then Sun. only the boats who qualified race and dwindle down from that and occassionally a TFH safety pass or grudge match.
    Top Alcohol Flats are where its at!!!!
    I agree!!

All-Star
    Our Buddy Jose told me the best Theft Deturant is to put an small statue of one of the Saints on your dash or the Virgin Mary.... And the vehicle will not be stolen.
    I do not know what he means.... but it might be worth a try.
    :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
    Clubs are worthless. I can cut a steering wheel and have one off in less than 15 seconds.
    If you're serious about anti-theft device that's cheap get one of these. (http://www.autolock.com/Unbreakable_Auto_BL.htm) . I use them on all my vehicles and have for about 4-5 years now.
    If you want to steal my truck you better either bring a tow truck, or a torch. Not the normal equipment the common truck thief shows up with.
    you know those don't work very well ether...I have seen several cars at the slavage pool with them twisted side ways...damn tweakers are strong mofos... must be all the framing they do :crossx:

Biglue
    Our Buddy Jose told me the best Theft Deturant is to put an small statue of one of the Saints on your dash or the Virgin Mary.... And the vehicle will not be stolen.
    I do not know what he means.... but it might be worth a try.
    :crossx:
    No no no. YOu have it all wrong, the saint and the Virgin Mary is to protect you from getting shot or caught while stealing a car. :rollside:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234