Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: phoenix

Biglue
    Why does it have to be the brothas?? Actually its was probablly your redneck cousins that take them. you know the ones that use ditches as an oil pit and trees for engine hoists....
    Nawwww, it's usually the brothas. :crossx:

RICHARD TILL
    a guy from here in mississippi got his boat stolen from a motel parking lot in phoenix about 3-4 years ago. they disconnected the linkage, rolled the truck and took the boat. i think the boat was later found without the motor and in poor shape. too bad he did`nt get to kill the S.O.B.`s........

MAXIMUS
    Why does it have to be the brothas?? Actually its was probablly your redneck cousins that take them. you know the ones that use ditches as an oil pit and trees for engine hoists....
    So its ok to stereo type fags??? Rednecks & brutha's from another mutha I can under stand!
    I leave this place to you bitches for a short time & look at the level of posting... It looks like its time to go back to the "NUTZ" and bolts of basic bench race posting... :notam:

rrrr
    Nawwww, it's usually the brothas. :crossx:
    Or those damn beaners. :skull:

Kim Hanson
    So its ok to stereo type fags??? Rednecks & brutha's from another mutha I can under stand!
    I leave this place to you bitches for a short time & look at the level of posting... It looks like its time to go back to the "NUTZ" and bolts of basic bench race posting... :notam:
    Back to the nutz and bolts hey, you think you have that much time to get it into those thick skulls .........( . )( . )..........I don't think so, they still think jetboats are fast for christ sakes

LUVNLIFE
    a guy from here in mississippi got his boat stolen from a motel parking lot in phoenix about 3-4 years ago. they disconnected the linkage, rolled the truck and took the boat. i think the boat was later found without the motor and in poor shape. too bad he did`nt get to kill the S.O.B.`s........
    That there started the tribal drums beating when someone started a thread about getting a great deal on a jet boat in Arizona. Seems that was the boat that was stolen. Rivaled the Sunk Boat thread. :rollside:

Biglue
    Or those damn beaners. :skull:
    No.....we borrow them.

MAXIMUS
    Back to the nutz and bolts hey, you think you have that much time to get it into those thick skulls .........( . )( . )..........I don't think so, they still think jetboats are fast for christ sakes
    Fast enough for you! :notam: You fuking canatard!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Pretty funny how I got the boat from a towing yard that had been sitting for about 2years. Then I post the boat pics on here and some snitchin' ass punk called the poe and they tried to act like to I stole the F*cking boat.
    That is a fishy deal there. Why would someone take pics of they way they PARKED thier boat at a motel "out of state"?????:idea:
    Im calling B*llSh!t on that one! i say he pulled the "Okie Doke" on the insurance company and got paid..........
    If he wants to speak to me, he can see me at the races. i will tell him the story and have no problem doing so.
    F.Y.I This brotha DONT steal:yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Damn, I thought you would never come up for air! Now get back to sucking on kimmy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast