Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: phoenix

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Or those damn beaners. :skull:
    LMFAO :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Nawwww, it's usually the brothas. :crossx:
    Hey calm down, juan jose escobar hernandez the 3rd :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

beernut
    no dissin of the brown brudders intended, popo found the f-150 down buy da border about a week ago, seams someone removed the rear seat, drove the sheit out of it, (probly used it for some great cause to further help mankind)until they got busted,and becouse ins paid its suposid to be ok now,

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    no dissin of the brown brudders intended, popo found the f-150 down buy da border about a week ago, seams someone removed the rear seat, drove the sheit out of it, (probly used it for some great cause to further help mankind)until they got busted,and becouse ins paid its suposid to be ok now,
    Its all good
    Well we know who had the ride(mexicans) if they found it down there.
    Did you see what they recently did? They had a van that looked identical to the us boarder patrol's van Then sneaky bastards are getting smarter by the day.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    only differance between theirs and ours... the writing on ours was in english
    LMFAO

capecodstoker
    I'm flying out to see the races in Nov...and have limited time. What time of the day do they run the Top Fuelers? and if I have to choose between Friday and Saturday, is there a better day to go?
    An advice on when/where to view/etc. would be GREATLY appreciated!!
    Thanks.

lucky
    I'm flying out to see the races in Nov...and have limited time. What time of the day do they run the Top Fuelers? and if I have to choose between Friday and Saturday, is there a better day to go?
    Thanks.
    my favorite time to go is qualifing - not alot of people are their and eveyone is trying hard

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thanks.
    Saturday is the best day to go. Top fuelers start at 11:00am sharp!!!!!

Clubs are worthless. I can cut a steering wheel and have one off in less than 15 seconds.
    If you're serious about anti-theft device that's cheap get one of these. (http://www.autolock.com/Unbreakable_Auto_BL.htm) . I use them on all my vehicles and have for about 4-5 years now.
    If you want to steal my truck you better either bring a tow truck, or a torch. Not the normal equipment the common truck thief shows up with.

TAF
    Thanks.
    Fri. is the first day of qualifying and we know fuelers break so If you only want to watch TFH you should go Fri. There's less of a crowd, the facilities may still be a bit cleaner, and a lot of teams stay late to work on their boats in the pits afterwards. Sat. there will be many more females and kids running around, possibly a couple less TFH if the less funded teams hurt something big on Fri. Then Sun. only the boats who qualified race and dwindle down from that and occassionally a TFH safety pass or grudge match.
    Top Alcohol Flats are where its at!!!!
    Congratulations to Kevin Felkins of Canyon Boats owner of Modern Outlaw TAF#535 and to driver Tony "Hangfin" Scarlata for "not" being in attendance at everyrace but qualifying #1 at them (and winning most of the time) . Thanks to Eric Lyon for tuning the boat to multiple E.T. recond passes so that Tony had no choice but to qualify #1. Thank you Kim and Eric for the opportunity to help you on your boat TAF#188 then include me in helping on Kevins!!!Its a dream come true! Kim, thanks for reminding me to have a beer when the day is done and to also eat something.
    Thank you Craig Kenneman for the incredible sponsorship you brought to Tony and Kevin and for helping in the pits as well. You have a first class set up. Thanks to Steve for all the running around in places you've never been to looking for stuff for the rest of the team and helping me work on the boat. Thanks to my sis, Lori for those fabulous pics of the boats on the water and team in the pits (and reminding me to drink more water and eat). Thanks to Nate, Mark and Big Chris for helping work on the boat when we were short handed or in a rush. Thank you Ken Kramer Vineyards for the fabulous meals you prepared at the races. Thank you Darrell in TX for that awesome BBQ on your B-Day. I can't wait to see you all in PHX.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast