Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stereo Install in our 27 Ultra Teaser Pics

Dan Lorenze
    Chris, your boat is Sano... I like the custom speaker mounts under the engine cover, very nice...

Jordy
    Wow Chris, that turned out great!!!

catman-do
    Looks awesome!! How did you get the remotes to control the IPod??? Ive got the same ipod harness in our 27 but different controls and I still have to reach accross into the glove compartment to control it.

sigepmock
    We're running four batteries total, standard deep cycle marine for now. 3 for the stereo and one for starting. Also installed a Promariner 20 amp three bank charger to give the batt's a good charge overnight.
    Al & Ed's did the entire install. Ultra worked very well with us on some changes during the build to allow Al & Ed's to get everything just where they needed to go. I basically dropped the boat off to Al & Ed's complete and then they took the entire interior of the boat out and started the stereo install.
    As far as costs...you'll have to call Dave the owner of the Al & Ed's at (909) 951-1946 for that. He takes care of the HB.com peeps.
    Chris

gmejia
    Sweet Ass Thread!!!

sigepmock
    Looks awesome!! How did you get the remotes to control the IPod??? Ive got the same ipod harness in our 27 but different controls and I still have to reach accross into the glove compartment to control it.
    We used a Pioneer Headunit that was set-up with the iPod control module. The iPod is a specific "source" on the head unit. The remotes then control the headunit. I haven't spent a lot of time playing with it yet but so far I can control song selection and playlist. There is another remote with a display on it that really lets you control the iPod but you can only hook one of those up at a time, not two like we ran.
    Chris

Phat Matt
    I didn't think you could link those type of remotes (more than one). Did they change something maybe?
    Looks good. I would love to hear it.

Phat Matt
    There is another remote with a display on it that really lets you control the iPod but you can only hook one of those up at a time, not two like we ran.
    Chris
    You just answered my question. That is what I was thinking of.

Jyruiz
    Got to love controlling the iPod thru the remotes and head unit.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=17430&stc=1

beaverretriever
    Super nice man. Fire that bad boy up, Im sure I could hear it out here in Vegas...LOL
    I have that same head unit in our boat. Its really nice.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast