Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stereo Install in our 27 Ultra Teaser Pics

TrojanDan
    Looks great!

Cole Trickle
    Looks sweet!!!
    Al and Eds did a nice job
    Where are the pictures of the Subs and other Amps? :idea:
    List the total components used so I can judge how far I need to park from you to avoid premature hearing loss :crossx:

4day!!
    Absolutely beautiful, boat and stereo install.. congrats.

Hotcobra270
    thanks for the info.. I'll have to stop by today and get a quote on some upgrades to my boat...

dicudmore
    looks good Mock's

SoCalHD
    List the total components used so I can judge how far I need to park from you to avoid premature hearing loss :crossx:
    LOLOL!!!!! I'm considering ear plugs myself!! Those horn drivers are going to be pointed at my head!!!:220v: :220v:

John.
    Very VERY sweet! I'm jealous.

DILLIGAF
    Nice looking setup and a great looking boat. I am curious as to why you didn't put a remote at the transom. That is where I have my second one and it is used more than the other by the driver. We seem to be always hanging out on the swim-step and that is why I put one there.

AirtimeLavey
    Sweet ride all the way around. Def. one of my favorite customs that I've seen in a while. Congrats. Great choices throughout.

Cole Trickle
    Nice looking setup and a great looking boat. I am curious as to why you didn't put a remote at the transom. That is where I have my second one and it is used more than the other by the driver. We seem to be always hanging out on the swim-step and that is why I put one there.
    Both of the Mocks are like 8 feet tall!!! They can be swimming and reach up and over the openbow and change the volume/song without even stretching. :crossx: :220v:
    On a serious note when you beach a cat you usually go off the front onto land.If I was installing a remote thats where I would mount it so I don't have to swim to the back of teh boat like us Deep V guys.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast