Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Job opening

topless
    I just got this email from a very good friend who is a producer in Hollywood. This was sent to him so I thought I'd pass it along.
    Hello Friends.
    I have a position open in my dept. I post it @ the usual places but have yet to find the right person. I have been seeking this person for 4 mos. I need your help. If you know anyone, please send em my way.
    WANTED: Ball busting, smart, work-a-holic, team leader, who wants to work for a next to nothing salary in the World Famous KROQ Promotions Dept. You will be the boss of 30 people, be accountable for coordinating everything we do on the streets @ our many concerts and events throughout the year. You will make no money and like it. You get to go to concerts, movie premieres and hang out with some dope people. I don't think you exist so prove me wrong. Email your resume to : hiremedamnit@kroq.com. No phone calls please. If you call us that means you can't follow instructions and no matter how good you may be, we will throw your resume away since you don't know how to follow directions.
    amy stevens
    marketing & promotions dtr
    KROQ

Mandelon
    I wonder how much is doesn't pay.......

topless
    I wonder how much is doesn't pay....... Sounds like a promising position.

deltaAce
    Looks like a way to get a toe in the door & "Network" through the food chain.

soupersonic
    Can you get me the phone # ?

Dave C
    me too... I wanna meet some "dope people" for little to no pay... :rollside:

topless
    Funny thing is, it was an actual email from that Amy Stevens chick. I think we all need to call her.

ChumpChange
    My boss' son works for KROQ. He does meet some dope people, even dating Natalie Portman for a little while. He works on the Kevin & Bean show and sometimes produces other shows there. He loves it.

Cole Trickle
    My boss' son works for KROQ. He does meet some dope people, even dating Natalie Portman for a little while. He works on the Kevin & Bean show and sometimes produces other shows there. He loves it.
    Does he still live at home with your Boss? :crossx: :idea:
    Nothing better than a hard to get job that pays nothing

ChumpChange
    Does he still live at home with your Boss? :crossx: :idea:
    Nothing better than a hard to get job that pays nothing
    Funny but no. As a communications major in college, one would be used to non-paying internships so this is actually a good job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast