Thread: Bull Run?

plaster dave
    So this was left on my truck last night at Los Toros.
    I am a casting director for Spike T.V. and your truck and you fit what we are looking for this new awesome show. This is so random and its not a joke. If you are intrested please cal ............
    So I called her and its a cannon ball run type of show from Vancouver to L.A. in Oct. Has anyone ever done one of these before, what do I ask them besides if they have Production Insurance? First place is $250,000.00. The guys that do the Bull run are doing it with Spike T.V. Thanks for the help P.D.

Nord
    I wouldn't do a Spike Lee movie.......................JMHO
    ~NORD~

plaster dave
    ~NORD~
    Why not?

Richie Rich
    ~NORD~
    I didn't know Spike Lee had anything to do with Spike T.V.

eek-a-RAT
    sound cool, id do it but i want to see the competion first.
    i dont think spike tv & spike lee had no affiliation.
    i think they tried to sue each other for name rights if i recall.

plaster dave
    I didn't even see the Lee no it has nothing to do with Spike Lee.

plaster dave
    sound cool, id do it but i want to see the competion first.
    i dont think spike tv & spike lee had no affiliation.
    i think they tried to sue each other for name rights if i recall.
    They wanted to get trucks and thats why she contacted me. I just wounder if I am the only truck on a 11" lift with 38" tires they contacted?

GHT
    So Bruce Lee kicked Spike Lee's dad's ass??? Or are they just related??

Devilman
    They wanted to get trucks and thats why she contacted me. I just wounder if I am the only truck on a 11" lift with 38" tires they contacted?
    There was a show just recently along those guidelines. Made it into some reality show. They had different kinds of vehicles, one of them being a big jacked up Suburban. Others were a hearse, a late-model Camaro, a late 60s GTO, can't recall the others though.... :rollside:

plaster dave
    So I just talked to her and she sent me this email.
    Hi Dave,
    It was an absolute pleasure speaking with you! I am SO excited about your interest in Bull Run, you and your partner are perfect for this show, but we need BETTER footage!
    Please keep in mind how important it is to prepare GREAT footage! There are certain elements that need to be addressed on this Mini DV-tape (SP mode). Make sure that the audio, framing and lighting are perfect. Do not edit your footage and do not limit yourself on time, the more the better, as long as you touch on EVERYTHING I mention below:
    * PROVE TO ME THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT CARS. Stand outside in front of the car introducing yourselves. You will explain, IN DETAIL, ALL you know about cars (especially the car you will be using). Show us the interior, exterior and pop the hood to show what you have restored, what you have modified and any funny stories to go with. Show off your car.
    * Then you and your partner will answer the interview questions that are highlighted in the following attachment. Please elaborate (no one-word answers). We want to be entertained, so be ENERGETIC, PASSIONATE and DO NOT CENSOR YOURSELVES. We want to see the dynamic between you two as partners.
    * Then add candid footage of both of you (partying, your work, you in your car, any racing footage or tricks, takes us with you on a cruise: show us how you drive). Tell us YOUR stories!!!
    I will be expecting your footage by Saturday September 16th, keep me updated if this deadline cannot be met. Please remember to fill out the info form within this attachment and send it along with the footage. I can't wait to view all your material!!!
    P.S.- Please reply to this email by sending me photos of you, your partner and the vehicle that you will be rallying in.
    Thanks again!
    Best regards,
    Becky
    Rebecca Reczek
    Casting Department