Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino for sale???

Cole Trickle
    New. That would be the OTD price. It's a private sale and the Rhino has never been used.
    Same guy and deal that Chris (Sigepmock) worked with?(I could register it in AZ and not pay sales tax)
    What kind of payment does he take?(Cash,credit)

JB in so cal

Cole Trickle
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...oldsmobile.JPG
    Is the front portion of the cage stock? (Custom rear)

BADBLOWN572
    Appears that way.

riverroyal
    the front is stock.I had my fab guy just add on to the front,they tacked it all in place,then removed it to weld,then I had it powder coated satin black,same as stock.I was triing to save some money,which I did,my guy charges buy the hour.Ive seen better looking cages,and Ive seen worse.Its all about the budget and time.IF you need a cage done the guy is in north san diego,he is very fair and fast,he builds sand rails.

riverroyal
    pre-powder coathttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2371rhino_cage_1.JPG

riverroyal
    pre-powder coathttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2371rhino_cage_1.JPG
    bars/cage made to stick out past the bed sides,so my kids dont drag their boots,shoes across the paint when they are jumping in,so far it has worked.I also had height issues with my toy hauler,so no lights on top

Cole Trickle
    Cage looks great.
    I will end up doing something very similar.
    Does it attach to the frame in the back of the bed?(Bolted or Welded)
    The only think I will do different is add some bars in the front below knee level to keep your legs from flying out in a roll.

riverroyal
    Cage looks great.
    I will end up doing something very similar.
    Does it attach to the frame in the back of the bed?(Bolted or Welded)
    The only think I will do different is add some bars in the front below knee level to keep your legs from flying out in a roll.
    attaches behind the seat using the stock bolt holes that the tie brackets are screwed too,that make sense?Theres 2 holes per side,so they used a piece of angle to sit flat on the bed then bolt to the inside.I was going to do a foot bar of some sort,but to repaint that section meant alot of work,you can mask it off and use spray paint,I think it would look fine.ALBA motorsports was making some cool doors,but they were lagging on production,and they are 500$.I think Jaggedx makes a foot protection bar,pre bent,you just weld it in

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast