Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool hitch Cover on E-BAy

HM
    Guess who won the eBay auction?

Mr. V-Driver
    I love Green Eggs and Spam! Spam and Cheese, Please!! Spamoni?
    Go to the SPAM section and check out my Spamalicious Hitch Covers!!!
    Super
    Phantastic
    Amazing
    Mitch

RiverDave
    Hitch cover came out very nice! (To whomever made it)
    RD

Mr. V-Driver
    Alright, I'll have my Dad SPAM instead of me! I guess since he is a
    "***boat Hall of Famer" he could get away with it!!!
    Although it might be ALL about Midget Race Cars, especially
    "The Casale Special".
    Stupendis
    Phanomenal
    Andy's
    Magical memories

DUCKY
    Arrogance doesn't go over very well on this site. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...16supergay.gif Try and contain yourself. Maybe if it was your FATHER posting it might be accepted in a much more favorable light.
    Rio
    ps...He prolly bought it himself!
    I am not trying to be an a** here, but what was the point of that attack?
    I didn't see Mitch spamming, unless he and "Big Otis" are one and the same.
    Although I feel some of Mitch's posts have been inappropriate, I appreciate his enthusiasm. Think about where we v-drive heads be in about 2 years when everyone else runs out of parts if Casale closed up shop today. We would all be buying new v-drives from Tom Bentley, and that would certainly affect the affordablility of our sport. I also think you would see a whole bunch of "free flatbottom hull, less v-drive" ads in the paper.

wsuwrhr
    His post was deleted.
    Although I feel some of Mitch's posts have been inappropriate, I appreciate his enthusiasm. Think about where we v-drive heads be in about 2 years when everyone else runs out of parts if Casale closed up shop today. We would all be buying new v-drives from Tom Bentley, and that would certainly affect the affordablility of our sport. I also think you would see a whole bunch of "free flatbottom hull, less v-drive" ads in the paper.

superdave013
    Well I'd hate to see them close up shop that's for sure. But just so you know Casale is not selling used parts either. When I was shopping for parts I found Casale and Tom to be pretty close in pricing.

wsuwrhr
    Well I'd hate to see them close up shop that's for sure. But just so you know Casale is not selling used parts either. When I was shopping for parts I found Casale and Tom to be pretty close in pricing.
    I got to agree there, Tom makes plenty of his own shafts, whirlaways and other parts too.
    You got to admit his billet cases just make you want to lick yourself.
    Brian

fc-pilot
    I got to agree there, Tom makes plenty of his own shafts, whirlaways and other parts too.
    You got to admit his billet cases just make you want to lick yourself.
    Brian
    I have dealt with casale before also. They do good work, but there are other options out there. We have two casale v-drives heading to Tom's place in a few weeks to be freshened for some abuse. His price was competitive and I had no problem talking to him. Just my personal opinion from past experience.
    Paul

What do you think would happen to the pricing of V-Drive parts if Tom of Mitch went out of the business The are high enough now but with no competition at all the prices would just keep going through the roof... FWIW...
    Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast