Thread: Poker Run ??

76miller
    Hey, does anybody know about a poker run happening in Blythe this coming weekend ? If so, where does it start at ?? Thanks.

SoCal Power
    Hey, does anybody know about a poker run happening in Blythe this coming weekend ? If so, where does it start at ?? Thanks.
    It's this weekend. I heard Aha Quin & Paradise Point are not participating this year. That leaves Hidden Beaches, Lost Lake, Blythe Boat Club and Twin Palms? Maybe someone can confirm...........
    You can buy-in @ any location, go to all checkpoints, return to where you started and they will deal you a hand for your entry(s). This is how it was done at Aha in the past.
    db

76miller
    Thanks So Cal, I will be up at Aha this weekend, maybe I'll check it out. By the way do you have a web site ? Where are your boats out of ? I seen a few on Labor Day, and liked them.

Mike D.
    It's this weekend. I heard Aha Quin & Paradise Point are not participating this year. That leaves Hidden Beaches, Lost Lake, Blythe Boat Club and Twin Palms? Maybe someone can confirm...........
    db
    I heard that they where, did something change since labor day? going this weekend to partake in the activities, get card stamped at aha for paradise point

Rocknpalms
    We asked the Aha office this weekend about the rumor that they will not be taking part in the Poker Run and they confirmed. "Aha will not be taking part in the Poker Run." Not sure why but that is what we were told.

SoCal Power
    Thanks So Cal, I will be up at Aha this weekend, maybe I'll check it out. By the way do you have a web site ? Where are your boats out of ? I seen a few on Labor Day, and liked them.
    Here is a link to a thread I started in the spam section on the new venture.
    Spam Thread (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126624)
    The mold is being block sanded/tuned now and the next boat will be started in a week. I hope to have a website (socalcustomboats.com) up in about 2-3 weeks. Will have specs, pricing for various stages, options etc. Boats are out of Riverside.
    If you have an interest, Greg (GS Marine) will be at Aha this weekend and can steer you in the right direction. He is my only dealer and qualified rig shop at this point. I will be rigging as well.......... starting this weekend.
    Thanks for the comment and inquiry
    Dave Batista