Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ted the drunk

Steve 1

Old Texan
    Fat Teddy K knows no shame.
    I can't believe the Dem panel against Alito chose this repugnant slob as their spokesman concerning the potential Justice's morals. Teddy has no morals.

Blown 472
    Fat Teddy K knows no shame.
    I can't believe the Dem panel against Alito chose this repugnant slob as their spokesman concerning the potential Justice's morals. Teddy has no morals.
    And lil jesus does?

Steve 1
    Earth to bent hello !!

Old Texan
    And lil jesus does?
    I've missed what "lil jesus" refers to.
    I'm focusing on Teddy since this thread is about him and he is not a good person in any way, shape or form. About the most corrupt, immoral, lowlife I can think of, bar none.
    Poster boy for what is wrong with the human race.

Blown 472
    I've missed what "lil jesus" refers to.
    I'm focusing on Teddy since this thread is about him and he is not a good person in any way, shape or form. About the most corrupt, immoral, lowlife I can think of, bar none.
    Poster boy for what is wrong with the human race.
    Why gwya of course, man believes in god but has no problem killing people, where are the morals in that?
    And what about the torture he allowed.

Steve 1
    I know bent in your world it is always better to have the savages kill you than you them!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Why gwya of course, man believes in god but has no problem killing people, where are the morals in that?
    And what about the torture he allowed.
    Start yaself a thread on the Pres then (again), and watch it be dismantled (again), and THERE, explain to me how embarassment constitutes "torture". While you are in THAT thread (which you haven't the facts nor nerve to start), just tell us idiots what IS NOT "torture" when conducting interogation.
    Who'se the last drunk woman Pres Bush allowed to drive his car, to drown in a car wreck, the 16 phone calls Pres Bush made to everyone BUT THE POLICE untill 8 or 9 hours AFTER THE WRECK, etc, etc, etc.
    Read ya bible again Blown, GOD HIMSELF demanded killing from time to time. The destruction of the wicked and evil by the rightous and pious.

Blown 472
    Start yaself a thread on the Pres then (again), and watch it be dismantled (again), and THERE, explain to me how embarassment constitutes "torture". While you are in THAT thread (which you haven't the facts nor nerve to start), just tell us idiots what IS NOT "torture" when conducting interogation.
    Who'se the last drunk woman Pres Bush allowed to drive his car, to drown in a car wreck, the 16 phone calls Pres Bush made to everyone BUT THE POLICE untill 8 or 9 hours AFTER THE WRECK, etc, etc, etc.
    Read ya bible again Blown, GOD HIMSELF demanded killing from time to time. The destruction of the wicked and evil by the rightous and pious.
    Amen my brother, and jesus said to kill the non believers and the siners.
    You mean all that stuff on the news bout them prisoners was not torture??

Steve 1
    The beheading or the panties on the head which one bent????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast